n00b

hopeful08

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would introduce myself on here as I am following slimming world.

I have been doing it for about a month now and I'm finding it very easy to stick to. I am such a fussy eater and this is so easy for me.

I don't attend the classes due to working shifts etc. My mum lost quite a bit of weight while doing this plan and I am amazed at how good she looks now. She helps me out with what I need and I have bought a few updated books off ebay.

So far I have lost 10lb. My start weight was 17st and I am only 5ft3".

I have yet to set a target as I have just been getting to grips with everything else lol

Come on here mainly for support as it's hard at times, and hope to provide support for others too! Inspiration stories really give a morale boost!

Take Care x :eek:

Hi there!

I've been on the plan for nearly 3 weeks and have lost 8lbs so far, so I love it, especially as I am never hungry! This board is really nice and friendly too, and great for help and advise. Have a look at the sticky threads - they have so much information!

Welcome Hopeful 08, and well done on your weight loss so far :)

:welcome:

Hiya and welcome to the group!
Ruthy xxx

Hi Hopeful, welcome to the forum, good to hear you are enjoying the plan. Look forward to seeing your losses x

welcome welcome xxx

Welcome aboard and well done for your weight loss so far. xxx loobylou

well done for the weight loss so far, keep it up!! if you have trouble setting targets do some mini targets, i have loads of little things i want to change and i dont know if my ultimate target will achieve these, write a list like drop a dress size, drop a stone whatever and keep adding as you get smaller. my mini targets are drop 7lbs, drop a dress size and get to my club10 target before i reach my ultimate goal.

Back