Nando's HELP!!!

My boyfriend is taking me to nando's tommorrow but I've never eaten out before when doing slimming world in the past. Presumably red day would be best but anyone have any ideas what would be best for me to order?

I reckon an EE day would be best for Nando's....
Have some of the spicey rice and as for a chicken breast with no sauce on it. Should be no more than 6 syns for the whole thing, possibly less, but its always better to round the syns up. Have a nice meal xx

As long as you take the skin off the chicken, it's free. The Spicy Rice is free (I asked them how they cook it and it's boiled), corn on the cob is free and so is the frozen yoghurt - yum :)

I thought the chicken was synned even if the skin is taken off because of the oil in the marinade seeping through. Please correct me if I'm wrong though as I love Nando's!

I love Nandos, and I can't believe Downtownsuzie you just said that the frozen yogurt is free!! I love that stuff so you've made my year!!!XXX

Is the frozen yogurt really free? Its yummy and I assumed it would be out of bounds on SW!!!

Go for chicken (skin off), spicy rice and salad (yum!)

I'm not sure about the frozen yoghurt. It is fat free, but I think there is quite a bit of sugar in it as it doesn't taste like sweetener.

Also the rice, it tastes like there could be oil/butter in it.

PLEASE prove me wrong though, Nandos will have me there every week if it is all free ;)

I've tried to check this on the syns calculator and it looks like the frozen yoghurt is 2syns per 100g - could be wrong, so let me know if you've come up with anything else.

The syns will be coming from the sugar, but still a good low syn treat!!

Energy (Kcal)
72 Protein (g)
2.9 Total Fat (g)
0 Saturated Fat (g)
0 Total Carbohydrates (g)
15.7 Carbohydrates - Sugar (g)
15.6 Salt EQ (g)
0.1 Fibre (g)

Back