Nandos! Whole meal for 6.5 syns yipee :)

Not sure if this has been covered yet.

How many syns would a Veggie pitta (no mayo) with spicy rice, on a Green day, be?
I've seen conflicting syn values for the rice, some it says 13.5 some say its 1.

I've estimated 20 syns, not bothering to take any off for the 'no mayo' would others agree? or have another amount?

Does this help?

Attachments

• image-3586927487.jpg
    image-3586927487.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 885
I had a nandos on Friday and it was delicious! Butterfly chook (skin off and with hot sauce), rice and corn. Even though it's a very low syn meal out I still feel naughty!!

Could anyone give me an idea as to how spicy the rice is please? I know spiciness is subjective, but if it helps I can only go up to the lemon/lime levels of Nandos spiciness, so if it's much hotter then I won't have it! :)

Could anyone give me an idea as to how spicy the rice is please? I know spiciness is subjective, but if it helps I can only go up to the lemon/lime levels of Nandos spiciness, so if it's much hotter then I won't have it! :)

I'd say its about the same :) Its very flavoursome and has a little after kick xx

Not very spicy at all! But very flavoursome. I had it on Friday and it was very tasty :)

I'm not keen on spicy either but the spicy rice is fine.

I had the mushroom and halloumi pitta today but I'm unsure how many syns if I use halloumi as hxa

I had the butterfly chicken, spicy rice and corn on the cob. It's was Delish! Didn't even feel like I was missing out. I wld defo order that again :) Xx

Hi I'm going to nandos tonight, just looking on this thread but when I searched the website butterfly chicken is coming up as 3 syns? Also the spicy rice is coming at 2.5? Can anyone clarify please!x

Hi I'm going to nandos tonight, just looking on this thread but when I searched the website butterfly chicken is coming up as 3 syns? Also the spicy rice is coming at 2.5? Can anyone clarify please!x
That would be because the rub/sauce they put on it is synned.

Back