Nandos! Whole meal for 6.5 syns yipee :)

thanks for this! i was going to avoid nando's altogether

I absolutely love the macho peas too! i usually get the butterfly chicken, spicy rice and corn on the cob, then a side salad aswell! i'm such a pig!!

spicy rice is well worth the 3 syns, I love Nando's :D

What confuses me the most about eating out is that I don't know how the food is cooked. I can go ahead and pick chicken for example and prepare to take the skin off when it arrives. That is fine but it may have been cooked in a lot of oil or something which obv has a syn value. I don't know about Nando's but just in general I mean. Any thoughts or tips on this?

3?? wow!that is good news :D
Great isn't it? :D I usually have butterfly chicken breast, remove the skin, and corn & rice. If I'm hungry, I get a green side salad too lol

Any idea on low syn veggie options? Off at the weekend :D

This is brilliant, before dieting i would get the chicken burger chips AND garlic bread in nandos! Will have to try this as nandos is my guilty pleasure, does anybody know how many syns are in 2 slices (1 portion) or halloumi from nandos?

This is brilliant, before dieting i would get the chicken burger chips AND garlic bread in nandos! Will have to try this as nandos is my guilty pleasure, does anybody know how many syns are in 2 slices (1 portion) or halloumi from nandos?

hi, the slimming world app says 3 syns per serving. there are 2 slices in a serving so 3 for both or each im not sure? hope this helps :)

hi, the slimming world app says 3 syns per serving. there are 2 slices in a serving so 3 for both or each im not sure? hope this helps :)

Yes, that's correct. 3 Syns per serving, which means the whole thing. So both slices :)

Halloumi cheese is 3 syns now? I thought it could be counted as a Hex A? Has it changed or was I just misinformed before? I LOVE halloumi cheese, even bought some for at home but have beem having it as a Hex A! Oooops

Never regret something that once made u smile

Halloumi cheese is 3 syns now? I thought it could be counted as a Hex A? Has it changed or was I just misinformed before? I LOVE halloumi cheese, even bought some for at home but have beem having it as a Hex A! Oooops

Never regret something that once made u smile

It's always been 3 Syns but some people (myself included) choose to use it for their HExA for the day, as the portion size is about the same as a HExA portion. It depends how you want to do it - each to their own!

Is there skin on butterfly chicken???

Had lovely filling meal there today. Had butterfly chicken (3), spicy rice (2), and mucho peas (3) with 2 tbsp of sauce (1). Got the syn values from the sw app and nandos article on sw website.
I normally have chips and didn't miss them at all.

I take the skin off but still count the syns in the chicken in case any of the marinade went under the skin of the chicken. Others may do different.

Read in the latest magazine that the butterfly chicken is 3 Syns after removing all skin - I always used to count it as 3 Syns with the skin. Oops!

We're going on Friday night and I'll be having plain Butterfly Chicken (skin removed, 3 Syns) and adding my own tbsp extra hot peri-peri sauce (0.5). Served with corn on the cob and a mixed leaf salad.

Full meal for 3.5 Syns!? Winner ;)

Back