Nando's

Kater-tater

Gold Member
Anyone nice WWers with ANY eating out guides can you do me a big favour and check the points for Nando's veggie pitta for me? PLease?
I am getting points from 5.5 from the website to 12 in my eating out guide. Thinking of just taking an average.
Please help me!

Thats what my one says, i assume yours is last years also? I think that i should go with what the website says as thats where ww would have got it form origionaly. I am just wondering why there is such a diffrence in points

yeah, it seems a little high considering some of the others are alot lower.

i've got the 2010 EO guide and it saysss

veggie pitta - 11.5
beanie pitta - 9

Well i am going for the 5.5 as thats what it says acording to the NI given for it on the nados website, other things where the same as they are in the guide like the chips etc but a few things where out by 0.5 or so. Even Noreen;s site now says 5.5 for it so im going with that. Ive not had it before so not sure what it consists of so will have a look see if i think its not very accurate 2mo! Dont understand how it can be higher than chicken tho, its not got extra cheese or anything, unless its in the burger itself? Who knows!
well i will 2mo lol

Hey Hun!
What a coincidence.... I'm off to Nando's tomorrow too!!! Think I'll avoid the veggie pitta if it's that high, but like you said 11.5 seems an awfull lot! Hope you have a fab meal!
xxx

Hey Hun!
What a coincidence.... I'm off to Nando's tomorrow too!!! Think I'll avoid the veggie pitta if it's that high, but like you said 11.5 seems an awfull lot! Hope you have a fab meal!
xxx

Hope you enjoy it! We can compare meals after! :p

Back