Nandos

Hi! I just had a few questions as I am still anewbie and I got scared into thinking I can never go out on another forum- which I do not plan to go back to!

Can you have for example half a chicken with their bastes? I was afraid they would be loaded with sugar. When I say bastes I mean lemon and herb, medium etc.

Also I am confused as to how much cheese we are allowed. I was only having 4oz a day. Is this wrong? I would love to have more as I love cheese- and especially halloumi since I am from Cyprus! grilled haloumi is the best.

Also, are we allowed fetta cheese? That is really nice in a greek salad!

Hi coco, and welcome love

Food Item: Cheese, feta
Food Quantity: 1 oz
Carbs: 1.2g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Net Carbs: 1.2g

and you can have the baste's, always providing you check the carb counts.

Please feel free to ask any questions you like, we have all been newbies at one time. :)

Hi slc - if you go on the nandos site and look they have all the nutritional values of everything! its really good.
Sona
ideal meal - Ill be having tomorrow - quarter roast chicken, some chicken wings and salad maybe with some haloumi too :D (then a naughty frozen fanta at the cinema :)

Vicky lucky you!!!

I would have the chicken salad
chicken wings and a zero drink!! hmmm

or
1/2 chicken!! oh yeh all the way baby!! lolzz

I was thinking of half chicken too :D and some salad and some wings ;) i dont get out very often lol :D
going out for lunch on sunday - i hope the pub does more than just roasts :(

LOL Thanks coco, don't know how I put up with this lot most of the time. ;)

:eek: are we that bad ?

LOL, course not love. :)

We're brilliant - we talk about everything and has anyone noticed that by about page 3 of a post we're totally off topic? I love this forum - everyone is really cheerful and helpful. We don't get many cravings threads (thanks goodness) and if anyone has a question you'll get about 5 answers - and Jim's always in there! (Thanks Jim - I think most of us have been put on track by you at some point!)

So, yay for us! long may it last!

I agree, yay for all your fab Atkinsers, I've only been on this forum 3 days, but already feel part of the family :D Everyone's very welcoming & helpful and it doesn't feel clickey (unlike some forums I've been on)

Mwah, mwah to you all :D

p.s. - I love the smilies too :flirt2:

air kisses back atcha!

I've only been back on a couple of weeks but yeah, it was like i'd not been away! I should have come straight back on when i first strayed but i felt ashamed at my lack of self control.

Still, onward and downward!

Anyway - Nando's! Half a chicken, either mild or medium (depends on my mood). Don't bother with the ratatouille, small portion for the money, I'd say it's not worth it - plus, more onion and pepper than courgette so not really atkins friendly methinks.

Have just mentioned Nando's to hubby and we'll have to see where our nearest one is, his ears definitely pricked up at the thought of being able to go out & eat on a diet!

Nomnomnomnom...

LOL, yes it is nice on here. :) very friendly

I love it too. anything you want to talk about even if not Atkins too :D

MMM roll on 4pm for my nandos.now is half a roast chicken too much lol

Back