Nando's

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and have just started slimming world yesterday. I love eating out which is why I have excess weight lol.

I'm trying to work out syns for nandos, I usually have plain chicken breast fillet burger, chips and coleslaw. I am having no luck on the slimming world website, so decided to check the calories ect in each thing and use the syn calculator but it wants it for 100grams. I am really confused and would appretiate any ones help :)

Lulu

Nando's is one of my favourite eating out places...
There is no concrete thing on this, but it is generally said that if you take all the skin off the chicken, it's free. And also, I know the spicy rice has a very low syn count, between 1.5-3 I think. I expect the coleslaw will be very high as it's quite creamy. And the chips too.
Hope this helped a little. If not, try searching Nando's in the syn value section :)

Nando's is my fave eating out place.

I always have:
Chicken Burger, pineapple and cheese, with the mango lime dressing. Mash or sweet mash.

I think this would be all I'd e allowed to eat if I had it now! Lol.

I'm off to Nando's next week. So nice that you can diet but still eat fairly normally when out!

I'm planning on having half a chicken (i never ate the skin anyway), corn on the cob and gonna spend a few syns on spicy rice. The only thing I'm doing differently is not having chips so not too bad :)

I actualy may go to nando's now...seems like a good place to go and to spend minimal syns...pretty good value eating from what i remember too!!x

im having one of those crap days where im not bothered to cook or do any of the normal house work chores. so i think im off to nandos tonight.

does anyone know for sure how much the rice is ?

i usually have chicken and rice , is there anything else that is low syn in nandos ? ( dessert maybe lol ami pushing it :p)

didnt they used to do frozen yoghurt that was fat free? or am i a bit behind the times? not sure what this would mean for syns but im guessing it couldnt be too bad!!

After a quick search, some are saying the spicy rice is free, but it has oil in it, so I would advise you t syn it around 1.5 a small pot. Just so you're not kidding yourself out of syns.

Back