narrrg - need fingeres crossed

Piglet1977

I have been on track to get my club 10 tonight.. but yesturday turned into a disaster.. my parents where flying home so off i trundle to gatwick .. safe in the knollage i have syn free bolognase being cooked @ home by my darling... and BAMB their flight is delayed 1 1/2 hrs... so the not LAND till 8 .. so diet coke and egg sarni @ costa for me at 16 1/2 sysns SIXTEEN AND A HALF .. OMG i could have died.. but the rest all had mayo on :( i am gutted.. as my lunch was 3 1/2 sysns .. i can not see how i will get my club 10 now.. have brought the bolognase and pasta in for lunch but feel like rubbish :( i got home at 10:30 last night and am knackard :(
So can you all pray to the gods of weight tonight as i just want 1 lb for club 10 1 1/2 - 2 to make my night!

You had the sandwich as your meal? Well done. I'd have still gone home and eaten the bolognese on top of it, so I think you did really well and that you WILL get your club 10 tonight. I'll be looking out for your post xx

you didnt go much over your 15 syns... how was you earlier on in week? if you used little less than 15 syns per day, you might still be within your weekly syn target :) and WILL achieve your club 10 :)

you only went over 5syns... so if you even had 14 syns per day for 5 days before that your still within your syns :)

I'm sure that if you have been good the rest of the week, that will not have an effect on tonights weigh in. I think you did really well just having a sandwich!!
Good luck and look forward to congratulating you on your club 10...
I am also hoping to get there tonight, but I need to lose 2lbs which might be a bit of a tall order even though I have had a 100% week!

One sandwich isnt going to do too much damage Hun, so dont panic!
You could have made far worse choises than you did, so you should be congratulated on that!
See what weigh in holds for you and I have my fingers crossed Hun.

xxx

Thanks everyone.. i have been keeping to under 10 sysns per day (well a few more on sat) but been good
i am not feeling as bad now :) thanks .. shall see what comes :)

Good luck and well done for not getting a creamy frappucino thingy too! ;)

will keep my fingers crossed for you but dont worry too much you havent gone much over and if you say you have been keeping syns to around 10 a day then you havent gone over in terms of the whole week.
good luck and let us know xxx

Well done for only having a sandwich. I'd have still been there drolling over the cakes! LOL You made the best choice in a bad situation, that deserves a pat on the back.

As everyone has said, I don't think you have anything to worry about though.

Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

i ...... DID IT :) 1 1/2 off :) OMG i am soooooooo happy.. 3lb to my next stone barrier .. and 4 till my 2 stone award :)
Thank you everyone for you thoughts :)

Well done..... excellent news and result...

Good for you!

Back