Nasty fat comments sent me to binge

sahragillani

Ok so i was at work and we all have new uniforms which means new shirts for everyone. A guy co worker was in the locker room with me and then said oh what size shirt did they have to give you xxxL omg! I was mortified!
Now i know im over weight but its the first time i have ever had anyone directly give me a snyde comment due to my weight like first time in my life! So i told him what for but it threw me off completely i comfort ate binged and i was in last week gained 2lbs :(
Although i have got a grip on it i am now totally self conscience and my confidence had taken a huge knock!
Where do i go from here? I feel abnormal even now so weird and hard to explain

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dear, I'm sorry so hear someone has made you feel so bad about yourself. Sounds though as if you're not happy with the way you look yourself? I'd say the best thing you can do is get back to your diet and get yourself to a place where you are happy, then peoples nasty comments won't bother you :) try and keep your chin up! Take this as a learning for next time you go to food for comfort, that really is a hard habit to break x

No im not very happy with myself right now and i have never really been considered big before so it was a shock to the system... food addiction and comfort eating are not easy to beat as you mentioned super hard habbit to break .. im already back on my healthy eating and luckily i only gained 2lbs so not too much damage was done.

Only 2lb, that's good! Exante will shift that and some of it's buddies in a week :) we'll get you smiling again in no time!

People like that are not worth listening to x prove him wrong and lose yoye weight hun x chin up won't be long on this diet till you can have the last laugh x

Awww thanks ladies means alot
It really made me think i couldnt imagin people listening to that everyday
Im back on it tomorrow and im gona make it a total solutions day team exant!!!!!!

That's the spirit! Go team! :girlpower:

Living well (or in this case losing weight) is definitely the best revenge! Go for it sahra - good to see you back. :D

Back