Nasty Teeth

Munchalot

Over the last couple of hours my teeth have started to feel like they've got a coating on them. It also feels like I've got food stuck in them which is impossible as been 100% on SS. Is this normal? :brushing teeth:

I was the same last week, its normal, and will pass.

I've found the Dentyl PH mouthwash is brilliant.

Lol, the funky breath is coming isn't it Paula :sign0137:

Thanks Lexie, I currently use Corsadyl (sp?) cos I get bleeding gums, but might try that one if it doesn't help

Nooooooooooooo! I've got the dentists on Wednesday, lol, he may resign!!!!

Mine are just the same-bleeding gums and all-drives me mad!!

I use that cordysol bloody disgusting but i have a rare gum diseaese eekk allthough u cuddnt tell!

We are doomed! Doomed I tell you, lol! Ah well, I will be thin and gorgeous, what's a bit of funky breath between friends lol!

i always get that coating feeling on my teeth, i hate it!

lexie dog, is that the name of your dog or you lol? i only ask because thats what we called our baby girl! ( lexie, not dog lmao!!!)

It's ok this morning, but then I haven't had any meals yet

Mine are the same, they get a lurvely furry coating on them:jelous: and my breath is erm well...funky lol!!

My DH keeps telling me I might be slim and sexy by the end of this but no man would come near cos the breath would keep him away lol!! You can't have it all eh!

What are those song lyrics....everything's OK as long as I'm gettting thinner..... ;)

Lol, indeed....I want to be think....funky breath I can deal with after!

Wouldn't a restraining order be more pleasant lol? :8855:

Back