NATALIE CASSIDY THEN AND NOW

Hezz123

Hey everyone - i bought Natalie Cassidys Then and Now workout today, did half an hour of it then gave up lol! Has anyone else used this dvd,and had results?

yeah thats what i thought....might give it another go anyway - suppose its better than sitting on my bum in front of the tv!!!

Hi,

TaeBo DVDs are good, fast fat burning. Less girly for us blokes too!!! They're usually on eBay, definitely on Amazon if you wanna try. Recommend!

J74

I borrowed the natalie cassidy workout and put it on to see what it was like, as i'm really fussy about my exercise dvd's.
I was hoping it would be good but i was disappointed as it's a pet peeve with those DVDs where they change exercise but the camera is on the celebs face so you don't have a clue whats going on.
I use the davina power of 3 as it really makes me sweat, plus the jordan one isn't too bad (even though i don't believe for a second its how she got into shape). Also agree with the tae bo recommendation although be careful as the moves can be quite dangerous if not done correctly as found out by my mum who ended up with a groin strain!

i wanted to try natalie cassidy one but its still expensive and i didnt wanna buy it to find out its rubbish. best one i have used is janice out of corrys dvd. makes me sweat lots so it must work abit

Hi all,
Just to say, this thread may be a bit misleading, cause Celebrity Slim is actually a food replacement programme, not celebrities slimming!!!!!!! I absolutely hate the name, which I think is totally naff, but hey ho, hoping it is going to give me the boost I need!!! I do know there is a fitness section, so this may be better there!!!!
(sorry if I sound bossy, Im not really being).

Hi all,
Just to say, this thread may be a bit misleading, cause Celebrity Slim is actually a food replacement programme, not celebrities slimming!!!!!!! I absolutely hate the name, which I think is totally naff, but hey ho, hoping it is going to give me the boost I need!!! I do know there is a fitness section, so this may be better there!!!!
(sorry if I sound bossy, Im not really being).

lol thats my fault sorry evryone! should have read previous threads properly before posting! :eek:

Back