natalieann is back and gutted

natalieann

Silver Member
hello all my long lost lipotrim friends:D

im back after my 29th birthday, xmas and new year, ive had a big gain off 11lbs:cry: but my own fault, so im back to get it back off hopefully over two weeks then i can be back where i was with a stone or so to go

im a way i feel ive let myself down bigtime in the last few months since i met my new fella, when i met him id gotten to down 10 stone 13 lbs, i looked and felt amazing and now i feel massive and fat again, just glad im not back to where i started, but still when i look in the mirror i may as well be, i feel so fat, i felt so sexy before

so im gona need a big cheering up by you lovely people id never have gotten where i did withoutyou

ive just reset my ticker and im gutted how far its gone back, only had about 19 obs to go before

Last edited:
Awh Nat!!!

Don't worry about it. It's a new year. You've put some weight back on over Christmas and stuff but you'll soon be back to where you want to be.

Try and forget about it, get back on the diet and move on :D

You've been doing fab. And what you have acomplised even with the weight gain is great.

Chin up hun, don't beat yourself up over it.

Nat, and everyone else who has put on over Xmas.....

Listen you lot! Will you stop beating yourselves up......you all decided that you would refeed and eat and blow the consequences and that come January you would get back on the LT wagon so, come on, get on with it and stop complaining!

So I'm not prepared to put up with any more whinging ok? You're all going to lose about half a stone in the first week, yeah it's going to be hard but you've done it before and you can do it again.......and everyone's back in/on the same boat...

So ditch the crap, load up on the water and let's set sail! Incidentally, I'm watching the Perfect Storm at the moment......I could do some serious damage to George Clooney....

lol thanks guys just what i needed. keep em coming xxxxxxx

hey natalie, we r all in the same boat....u cant do it u have dun brill and u will have it off in no time ;)

lydiaxx

hey natalie, we r all in the same boat....u cant do it u have dun brill and u will have it off in no time ;)

lydiaxx

thanks hunni, i need all the help i can get onhere coz restarts are so hard

hey natalieann
remember how much of that will be water gain as well hun so stop beating yourself up and you know how quick you will get 11lb off and you will be back on track so chin up chick and stop being so hard on yourself you have done amazingly and will get back to your goal x x x

hey sweetie!! dont worry about it...just set up things to do and keep yourself busy!... thers lots of restarters and tonnes of new people im sure so this place will be buzzing!
dont worry about the weight! did you have fun over christmas???? if you did then theres no reason to complain (even though i would probably be the same).. as long as you enjoyed yourself and your now in the right frame of mind, there is no reason why you wont get that weight off in no time! we will all be lovely and sexy for the summer...:) chin up girly,,we will all be fine.... keep busy drink lots of water,,,have lots of baths and keep coming on here.....SORTED :) ......xxxx

awww thanks guys, im ok for now, doing ok, goan get on wii fit and just dance later, can never be bothered but i remember whn i felt good i was not off it

Welcome back hun x x

I won't be far behind you with the weight gain (in fact i will probably pass you as i am not starting for another 3 weeks) .. My jeans are definitely getting tighter!! lol... Please keep updating us how it's going cos part of me can't wait to start but another part of me is petrified cos people keep saying how hard it is 2nd time round!! lol

I got Just Dance 2 for Xmas so that should be worth a laugh!! lol............. Good luck hun, great to see you back x

Welcome back hun x x

I won't be far behind you with the weight gain (in fact i will probably pass you as i am not starting for another 3 weeks) .. My jeans are definitely getting tighter!! lol... Please keep updating us how it's going cos part of me can't wait to start but another part of me is petrified cos people keep saying how hard it is 2nd time round!! lol

I got Just Dance 2 for Xmas so that should be worth a laugh!! lol............. Good luck hun, great to see you back x
hey hunni nice to see you again:)

yes i also have defoo flet my jeans getting tighter to the piont where i have an hangover again, funny hose jut 11lbs can do that grrrrrrr, in fact over time ive gained more as i got to 10st 13, but thats being on and off and having a bad time last few months, i have found it really hard getting back into it, but this time in on it

and just dance two is brill

Back