Naughty Snuggles back on the naughty stair!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by snuggle69, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Well I have had an amazing weekend, taken out for dinner unexpectedly on Friday night, drank and ate to much!
    Then on saturday I went to a bbq which was totally unfriendly slimming world wise, so ate to much and drank to much....and then today went out for lunch and did the same again........OOOPPPPsssss
    But I have drawn a line under it as I really enjoyed myself, and I am now ready to jump back on the wagon and carry on where I left off...although I dont think weigh in on tuesday night will be very successful!
    So here I am again back on the naughty stair, but at least I am not beating myself up over it this time

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xGeordieGirlx

xGeordieGirlx I

Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    First of all, I hope you had a fab weekend :D by the sounds of it you did!!! It's always better when you don't regret it!

Well done on drawing a line under it! I always find it so hard getting back on it 100%. Good luck with the week ahead :) x

4. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I do kind of regret it as I know I will have put on, but like my oh told me sometimes you just have to live a normal life, he has been fantastically supportive of me so I think this has been a nice repreive for him to. But the line is definatly drawn, this weeks meals planned and I raring to go again, nothing else planned till 25th June so will be 100% till then.....I hope x

5. losc2522

losc2522 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World, Extra Easy
    Well done on drawing a line under it, i think you have a really good attitude towards it. What is the point in beating yourself up! and your oh is right, sometimes you do have to do "normal things" Have a great week xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.