Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Naughty Snuggles back on the naughty stair!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by snuggle69, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Well I have had an amazing weekend, taken out for dinner unexpectedly on Friday night, drank and ate to much!
    Then on saturday I went to a bbq which was totally unfriendly slimming world wise, so ate to much and drank to much....and then today went out for lunch and did the same again........OOOPPPPsssss
    But I have drawn a line under it as I really enjoyed myself, and I am now ready to jump back on the wagon and carry on where I left off...although I dont think weigh in on tuesday night will be very successful!
    So here I am again back on the naughty stair, but at least I am not beating myself up over it this time

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xGeordieGirlx

xGeordieGirlx I

Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    First of all, I hope you had a fab weekend :D by the sounds of it you did!!! It's always better when you don't regret it!

Well done on drawing a line under it! I always find it so hard getting back on it 100%. Good luck with the week ahead :) x

4. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I do kind of regret it as I know I will have put on, but like my oh told me sometimes you just have to live a normal life, he has been fantastically supportive of me so I think this has been a nice repreive for him to. But the line is definatly drawn, this weeks meals planned and I raring to go again, nothing else planned till 25th June so will be 100% till then.....I hope x

5. losc2522

losc2522 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World, Extra Easy
    Well done on drawing a line under it, i think you have a really good attitude towards it. What is the point in beating yourself up! and your oh is right, sometimes you do have to do "normal things" Have a great week xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.