Naughty Snuggles back on the naughty stair!!

snuggle69

Silver Member
Well I have had an amazing weekend, taken out for dinner unexpectedly on Friday night, drank and ate to much!
Then on saturday I went to a bbq which was totally unfriendly slimming world wise, so ate to much and drank to much....and then today went out for lunch and did the same again........OOOPPPPsssss
But I have drawn a line under it as I really enjoyed myself, and I am now ready to jump back on the wagon and carry on where I left off...although I dont think weigh in on tuesday night will be very successful!
So here I am again back on the naughty stair, but at least I am not beating myself up over it this time

First of all, I hope you had a fab weekend :D by the sounds of it you did!!! It's always better when you don't regret it!

Well done on drawing a line under it! I always find it so hard getting back on it 100%. Good luck with the week ahead :) x

I do kind of regret it as I know I will have put on, but like my oh told me sometimes you just have to live a normal life, he has been fantastically supportive of me so I think this has been a nice repreive for him to. But the line is definatly drawn, this weeks meals planned and I raring to go again, nothing else planned till 25th June so will be 100% till then.....I hope x

Well done on drawing a line under it, i think you have a really good attitude towards it. What is the point in beating yourself up! and your oh is right, sometimes you do have to do "normal things" Have a great week xx

Back