Nausea after first shake and sabotagers

I think there's quite a lot of sugar in the CS shakes - probably why they taste nicer in comparison to the S&S ones at the moment. Your tastes will adapt quickly enough though! For anyone moving over from CD or LL apparantly the S&S products taste like a dream ;) Keep strong - the results will definately be worth it!

Flabbymammy said:
Bridie, i added 250ml and some ice but maybe I over shook it and it turned gloopy. Am starving after it, dont know how long I can hold out for lunch. Great idea about the porridge though, maybe the chocolate powder will cover up the saltiness. I ordered 14 porridges because I wanted something more filling and dont want to waste them

I always add at least 300 if not 350 as I find them too thick :) it takes a while to get tastes right :) I love both porriges but I do them different ways and I make cookies out of the oatmeal sometimes! You'll get used to it! The celebrity slim have tonnes more sugar and are much worse for you lol that may be why they taste nicer! Almost double the amount of carbs! Try nutmeg, vanilla pods, mixed spice and half of any of the shakes in them! And leave them for a while after cooking thickens them up nicely! Always add a couple of tablet sweetners

Well I figure after a while my taste buds will change. I tried both LT and CD in the past but I dont remember the salty taste in the shakes. I suppose CS has ruined my palate with sugar! I think I can actually taste the minerals and its off putting. In saying that though I had the spag bol and that was gorgeous!! I will learn to doctor the rest to my liking. Thanks for the patience ladies while I whine :)

I know its doable and I will get used to what i like and dont like. Its quite exciting trying something new each meal.

Back