Nearly 5 stone lost...1 stone to go and struggling!!

Bubbles1984

Silver Member
I lost 4 and a half stone on slimming world. Changed my life. I lost a few more lbs calorie counting after I plateaued for ages. So now I'm just using my fitness pal to stick to 1300 cals a day and going to the gym (curves) 3 or 4 times a week as I desperately want to tone it more than lose weight.

Anyone else find the final hurdle the hardest bit?? Xx

Attachments

• image-292585469.jpg
    image-292585469.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 1,393
I lost 4 and a half stone on slimming world. Changed my life. I lost a few more lbs calorie counting after I plateaued for ages. So now I'm just using my fitness pal to stick to 1300 cals a day and going to the gym (curves) 3 or 4 times a week as I desperately want to tone it more than lose weight.

Anyone else find the final hurdle the hardest bit?? Xx

helloooo you look fantastic! :) You look alot like Jennifer Aniston with the blonde hair x :) Best of luck losing n toning the last bit xx ive been calorie counting and nearly lost 2 stone =] xx

Ha never heard the Jennifer Anniston thing before but that's very flattering so thank you!! Glad to hear calorie counting has worked so well for some ppl, fingers crossed I do as well as you!!!xx

Well done, that's great! Oh yes, the last bit is most definitely the hardest, lol. I've lost 8st 3lbs so far calorie counting, and would ideally like to lose another stone, but it's such slow going! Keep up the good work. :) xx

you can do it, you can doit.....ever thought though, that all the training is making muscle and defining your body therefore you dont need to sweat the scales anymore???

BBK xxx

I'm interested in going to curves. How much does it cost? Currently do a lot of power walking for exercise but would like to do something different.

Curves cost me £34 a month. I like it as its so friendly and women of all shapes and sizes. And it's quick, I don't have hours to spend in the gym :) xx

Back