nearly end of day nine

LisaLisa

Silver Member
i am feeling starved today - i cant have my soup till about 6.30 as i will feel hungry before bed if i do. So i thought i would come on here and write about it!!! :D

I know i wont eat - i have got through one day on here where i was ravenous - i can do it again, and again, and again if necessary. I just wondered why i am feeling hungry today when i havent really felt hungry for the passed 5 days :eek:

oh well guess the more i learn to fight food, [and win:)] the better i will be in the long run.

:sigh:

Hi Lisa,
Sorry you are having a bad day. It is just your mind playing tricks on you.Tell yourself your not hungry,drink some water,go for a walk,have a hot bath.if that fails go into the garden and scream.lol.
Hope things are better tomorrow.;)

Water water water! x

3 things hunni
.Mind games,
.head hunger
.more water

*hugs* Ignore the hunger fairy sat in your tummy and drown it with some yummy water! lol You know you can do this because you've done it before so just keep focused and you'll be fine hun. How about trying something to distract you from feeling hungry? Reading a book, bubble bath, painting your nails, housework or watching a film?

I often have times when I feel like I want to eat. If I can't face even more water then I have a black coffee instead.

Good luck hun.

x

thanks for all your comments

I drink about 4 litres of water per day, permanently have a bottle or cup by my side i dont think i could consume anymore :eek: i lasted till 6.30 before i had my soup :) - went to bed about 11 with only a slight feeling of peckishness!! woke this morning hungry and then realised i have to eat the second of the two flapjacks i got to try - absolutely fecking Disgusting with a capital D - why do they taste of marmite??? I mean - i used to like marmite but.....anyways - i am forcing as much of it down as possible!! Is it a real problem if i dont finish it?

can't wait for my chocolate shake at lunch now lol

thanks for all your comments

I drink about 4 litres of water per day, permanently have a bottle or cup by my side i dont think i could consume anymore :eek: i lasted till 6.30 before i had my soup :) - went to bed about 11 with only a slight feeling of peckishness!! woke this morning hungry and then realised i have to eat the second of the two flapjacks i got to try - absolutely fecking Disgusting with a capital D - why do they taste of marmite??? I mean - i used to like marmite but.....anyways - i am forcing as much of it down as possible!! Is it a real problem if i dont finish it?

can't wait for my chocolate shake at lunch now lol

stick the flapjacks in the toaster = muchos nicer :)

I am at work - no toaster lol - stuck with nibbling i am afraid - but at least i know never to ask for these again - even if i do miss the 'chew' factor!

Oh my god, I'm not alone in thinking they taste of Marmite! I said this to my boyfriend the other day and he thought I was nuts! Made him try a bit and though he said it was beyond the valley of the disgusting he didn't think it tasted like Marmite. I do lol.

Back