Nearly gave in yesterday- but resisted

wanttobeslender

Yesterday was so hard for me, it was day 17. It's the first time since the first week that I felt soooo hungry. I very nearly gave in to temptation... After a little cry, I went to bed early instead.

The reason for writing is to let others know that although it is hard sometimes, the rewards will be so worth it. I am really looking forward to wearing some of my clothes I haven't worn for over a year! It will be great to wear another colour other than black.

Hope this helps others when it seems like they've had enough of TFR. Now off to the Pharmacy to be weighed, wish me luck!

Aww well done hun good luck with weigh in and getig to day 17 thats amazing this diet is so hard so well done again for not giving in u wont regret it i almost caved in yesterday too but i didnt and im only on day four x

Congrats on not giving in. It is really hard but were all doing it for very good reasons :) this forum really helps me to stick to it. I had a dream that I caved lat night and was so angry with myself, then I woke up and was really happy. Lol. I'm not hungry today but my tummy is making some mean monster sounds. Lol

Hugs for you WTBS xx

Hope your weigh in goes well, yesterday sounds like it was really tough so be proud of yourself that you got thru it xx

Yesterday was same for me, wonder what it was! I'm on day 12 now x

Same here, day 20 & 21 were awfull. Didn't feel as bad this morning, but since had a weigh in which wasn't quite up to expectations. Now I just feel depressed about it

Well done for staying focused :) xxx

Yer I've been having a lot more coffee than usual these last 2 days! How did ur weigh in go? Xxx

So far in 18 days I've lost 21 ils so pretty pleased. Long way to go though...

That's really good well done :) I hope tomorrow is better for you xx

Back