need a buddy

latebloomer

Hi all,

I am starting lipotrim tomorrow with a start weight of 16st 4 lbs (I am 5ft 6). The weight has went on very quickly due to illness and stress, 2 years ago I was 10st :(

I did lipotrim about 4 years ago to help lose some baby weight but have struggled with restarting so hoping this time I will be successful as I really want to feel like me again soon.

Would LOVE a buddy to help me along the way - someone who has recently started or starting tomorrow. Look forward to hearing from you ;) xoxo

Hi, I only started yesterday.

It is my first time with lipotrim and I must say I am amazed I have stayed at it this long. ;) I have one hell of a lot to lose but have set my initial target to 54lb then I will progress from there.

I am however going on holiday in 4 weeks so have agreed with my pharmacist to refeed in week 4 in preparation for my holiday but I will be restarting when I get back. As I explained to my daughter it is far better for me to lose a stone before my holiday and gain a stone from my holiday because then I haven't done much damage than it is to not lose anything before my hols and still gain a stone on holiday!!

I will gladly be your buddy but as I have not done this before (buddying and lipotrim) you will have to tell me what it entails and what to do.

Good luck!!

I started yesterday too I have 50lb to lose

good luck guys :) i'm on week 6 now and am so happy i discovered lipotrim. i'm down 1.5 stone already and hoping to lose another 2 stone in the next 2 months.
if you're ever struggling just come on here and read other peoples' posts or have a moan.. it really helps.

just stay strong, think of how great you're gonna look and feel when you're finished and use the time to really think about what changes you need to make for the future. we're all here for you x

hello!! i started today and have been a bit up and down already and bearing in mind i read day 3 or 4 was the one to fear im a little scared!!! but im so very determined!!! buddying up sounds like a great idea! :)

Hi...I'm on day 6, so just starting on my long long journey - you'll find plenty of buddies on here. Keep going, take 1 day at a time.

Hi and welcome to the forum l am on day 17 and have lost 12.5lbs up to last friday,l feel so positive and find so much motivation coming on this site,everyone is so supportive and when you see the weight losses it really spurs you on,we all have our bad days ,we are only human,but l found the diary section really helpfull and inspiring, the weekly weigh in section is a must ,its so good to see everyones losses,so we will be seeing yours soon, good luck:talk017:

Hiya i started last week. found the first three day easy been thinking about food to much over the weekend. then had my first weigh in today and lost 9 lb so i am more focused. i want to lose another 16lb so ill be on here looking for support to. x

Hi i just started today!! just finished day one, i can be your buddy!! really missed chewing today so i just munched some ice and it helped, drank loads of water too that seemed to help a bit aswell, hope your doing well!!

Hy started last week but found it a bit hard but feeling ok ill be ur buddy xx

starting today

hi

I am starting today and have weighed in at 14st 4 lbs...really thought the scales was wrong!! Really hoping I can stay focused and do this. I've been putting it off for ages because there was always something coming up where I was going to have to eat, but then I realised that there was always going to be an excuse. I read the post by Betsy who had lost 12 st and was inspired. I have a lot of weight to lose and would also love a buddy. I wish you well and hope we can all motivate each other.:)

goingtodothis said:
hi

I am starting today and have weighed in at 14st 4 lbs...really thought the scales was wrong!! Really hoping I can stay focused and do this. I've been putting it off for ages because there was always something coming up where I was going to have to eat, but then I realised that there was always going to be an excuse. I read the post by Betsy who had lost 12 st and was inspired. I have a lot of weight to lose and would also love a buddy. I wish you well and hope we can all motivate each other.:)

I love readin those stories they really keep me goin. Il help motivate u if u like as iv only been doin weight watchers old point system for less then 2weeks and already lost 4lb. In all I want to lose 85lb and I have st myself little targets. First one bein my hols in sept wher I wana lose 30lb, well 26lb now as av lost 4 already.
U can do it !! Good luck x

Hi i only started yesterday...and i'm finding the shakes so hard to take..but i'm determined to do it....Good luck :)

Keep with it!!! You will most likely find the first few days hard. I couldn't stop thinking about food!!! But certainly after day 3 it got easier and to be honest, as daft as it may sound, it seems natural now!!
:giggle:

Just new as well. Day 2 over, finding it tough and am pretty hungry, tummy rumbling!. Reading the posts is a great help, knowing I'm not alone in the journey. Thinking about food quite alot today and only end of Day 2, really hope I can stick with it.....stay strong fellow TFR's and think thin! I've heard the saying nothing tastes as good as being slim feels so hope that helps someone....xx

Hi i just started today!! just finished day one, i can be your buddy!! really missed chewing today so i just munched some ice and it helped, drank loads of water too that seemed to help a bit aswell, hope your doing well!!

Munching Ice that is a good idea. I'll have to try and remember that one.
I am on day 15 and I have had my moments recently but the results are so good I can't give in. Keep it up it will get easier.

hey, thanks for the reply, im on day 13 now too, having quite a bad day, developed the flu yesterday and have no idea what to take in case things knock me outta ketosis... all i want is comfort food like soup or something.. i have my second weigh in tomorrow so hopefully that will spur me on!

Back