NEED A BUDDY!!!!!!!

think thats a good thing with this diet - there is so much choice available and you can change the products around - which is a good thing as I get bored quite quickly. Would you say the shakes are quite powdery - like the slimfast ones if you've ever tried them?

was also going to ask if you or anyone you know on the diet has experienced hair loss? i've read that is a side effect?

Right, i'm on halfterm (singing teacher)at the mo and its bliss not having to get up to an alarm. should really get off to sleep tho. It's been lovely chatting to you.I'm no expert but if you need anything just shout. I'm here a lot as this site has helped me stay on track so much. I'm always on the shrinklie thread so just pop in and be a shrinklie. we're a good lot if i say so myself :) others just starting on there too xxx

I use a pint of water for my shakes and so have never found them powdery.

Some experience hairloss, i haven't. my hair has got thicker and in the best condition its ever been in xxx

ok thanks again will prob chat again soon - you've been really helpful answering all my questions - good luck with rest of diet - goodnight x

Hey Tinkerbella - a thread you might want to look at is "Anyone have 6 stone or more to lose? - Sunshine group" (it's on this page) as it has people joining with similar goals to you!

I'm on week 5 at the moment but if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them. CD is the best decision I've ever made and this forum is SO incredibly helpful.

Good luck starting, hope it all goes well for you xxxx

Hi Tinkerbell

Just thought I'd drop you a line and say good luck on your journey

Is it day 1 today?? How was it??

I am on day 2 have a slight headache but can handle that - I'm a re-start and would be happy to offer you any help/ support along the way

Bye for now

Hi Angel 1974, Thanks for your message - I officially start today (saturday) - saw my counsellor and i'm all prepared now. So in a few hours times I'll be having my first sachet - I'm really excited now i've selected lots of different flavours so I can check them all out, feel like I am so ready for this - cant wait for my first weigh in. Would I be right in thinking your first weigh in is wednesday? Would love it if we could keep in touch as we are at similar stages in the diet? Do you come on here regularly?

Hey! Im starting tomoro if you want to talk to me about it, have all my shakes on the side and have just had my last glass of rose! nervous as hell!... But excited at the same time! Just cant wait to begin noticing a difference! Have you chosen ur flavours yet? xxxx

Hey tinkerbella!

I am going to see the cambridge counsellor on friday so should be starting then or on the monday as i want to finish my Exante products off first so i will be around a week behind you.

Would be good to check in to see how each others getting on.

How have you found today the flavours so far?

What is exante?

Good luck on your CD journey, this is a lovely forum you will get loads of support, id love to be a buddy too im on week four.

Thank you witchy I have now finished day 2 and i feel fab - i feel so different like a whole new me obviously still have the weight to lose but i am so dedicated so much more than what I originally thought I would be like.
Vix09 - thanks for your message hope it goes well with your cdc on friday - my first appointment did - i was so nervous though - have never really talked about my weight to anyone other than my mum and OH however I felt as though this was it I admitted i had a problem and I started on the journey. As for the flavours I feel as though it is definately a love or hate situation. I have loved some of them so much I have wanted more and hated others that I have had a real fight getting them down. My words of advice would be on your first appointment when you by your supply geta mixture of everything thats what I did - I got 2 of all of the shakes and the mixture of everything else. I am now listing which ones I like and my order next friday will made up of my favourites. My favourite so far has to be mint choc that was yummy and my worst was the chicken and mushroom soup that made me gag and made me feel sick for the rest of the day - but then that has its positives at least I didnt feel hungry!!! Good luck with your appointment I feel so much better than I thought I would in fact I am completely buzzing, alot of people have said how tired they are but not the case with me I feel like I've got more energy than ever. Keep me updated on how you get on and let me know if you have any niggles that you want to chat about I'll try my best to answer I dont normally come on until quite late though as thats when I find it the hardest so come on here to focus.

Back