Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Need a good kicking!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Starlit_Cazza, 6 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Right. This is it. I am restarting tomorrow. No more arsing about, no more excuses, 7 weeks til christmas - I can do this!

I came off the diet 6 weeks ish ago to go to center parcs. tried to get back on a couple of times, but things happened, ended up getting very depressed, and just couldnt focus on the diet. Consequently I have eaten nothing but rubbish for weeks. I have put back on nearly a stone :( but really hoping that I can shift that in a couple of weeks. Then hope to get another stone at least off for christmas. I CAN do this!!!!!

I joined a gym a couple of weeks ago and have been 3 times a week so far. but no point carrying on with that if I am not going to diet as well! Am hoping by starting the gym before the diet my body will have got used to the programme by now so wont be a complete shock when I go to the gym on the diet. DOnt worry I will be careful :)

Sounds like an excuse I know, but I think that part of what has been stopping me is that I have always had my shakes as thick shakes with lots of ice - and its been really really cold the last few weeks lol! However am going to counter that and stock up on tetras for the next couple of weeks!!!!

I have been avoiding mini's a bit lately because I have been just soooo so rubbish and have been embarrassed almost to come on! bad I know and completely defies the point, but I did so well before, that when I stopped doing well I felt really embarrassed. And now you all think I am really stupid!

Anyway I am back, and I will win the battle. I have to - my gorgeous size 18 jeans are getting rather tight!!!! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

C'mon missis!!! You know you can do this!!

Tell you what - i'll make a deal with you - you get slimmer and i will get rounder!! :D

4. Starlit_Cazza

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    thats hardly a fair deal - you dont have to make any effort to get rounder in your current situation! lol

5. Helsy

Helsy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome back, sounds to me like you're back on track. Stick with it and good luck!

6. spooky

spooky Banned

I'll have you know it takes a superhuman effort to retain this womanly form!! ;) :D

7. Starlit_Cazza

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Right. I have reset my goals (mini-goals anyway). I have rearranged my siggy and got it ready to go. No excuses, no exceptions, NO FOOD. I did this 100% before, I can do it again. I have to - my size 18s are getting so tight :(

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

you can do it hun :) xxx

Mini likes this.
  9. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Diet:
    Interested in doing cambridge diet
    Hi Bish Bosh, I too decided tonight that i am going to restart tomorrow, this is 3rd time (ish). I am determined to do it this time i have been messing around too much. I got down to size 14 but now back up to size 18!! and they too are getting snug. So good luck, we can do this 7 weeks we can get a good bit of weight off which should give us a boost.
    Sharon

10. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome back. You've made an important step in the right direction. Good luck on your weight loss journey

11. lilacbunnykins

lilacbunnykins slim for cruise

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    you can do it,you just need to be in the right frame of mind,and sounds like you are ,go girl.......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.