Need a kick up the bum! (& SW online Q)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by K.T, 25 September 2011 Social URL.

1. K.T

K.T Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi I'm Katy and I am a serial yo-you dieter :eek:

Lost 3.5 stones with WW then stopped after advice from a dr and gained 2.5 stones back on:cry:I then joined SW, loved the diet but hated the 'leader' and her methods and attitude so stopped going (poor excuse I know) and have decided I need to do something about all this excess me!

I have joined SW online and was wondering if anyone else is just doing it online? If so how are you getting on?

I just need a little encouragement which is why I'm here

Nice to meet you all by the way!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gasmarc

gasmarc Member

Hi KT just started myself on the scarsdale diet first week done ,one week to go . It sounds like you have cracked it before , I just hope i can do it , I have taken up walking and jogging to try and speed things up. good luck

4. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi Katy... Good to see you.

I'm Judith and I am just returning to SW seriously. Recently I was a member of on~line but found the lack of support.... and motivation.... didn't do it for me. So I am doing it from home now.

Be good to get to know you ~ I see we have about the same amount of weight we want to lose. If I can help in any way .... just holler.

A few yars back I lost over 5 stone on SW, green days.... so I know it can be done.

Sweet dreams

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

5. K.T

K.T Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for your replies :)

And Judith that's very kind of you thanks :D same goes to you! Hopefully we can motivate each other!

Katy (and Buddy the not so wonder dog ;) )

6. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    I call Pickle a wonder dog as the more I know about her the more I wonder *grin*

Scritches to Buddy! Dreams of bones and syn free delights to you both. I know you can so do this slimming world lark *grin*

Judith & Pickle

7. shrinki

shrinki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(20.75%)
    Diet:
    Primal
    Hello, I can join you with the serial yoyo title!

I am also a member online. I find the online food diary invaluable and the recipe section is great. With regards to inspiration, I come here for that! I had been doing well until last week when I was ill and managed to gain... Onwards and upwards though!
    X

8. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm doing it online! I started at a group but didnt like the C etc so moved to another but it was a bit inconvenient to get to so I went online. I think it's bit of a rip off for what you get but hey, Im still losing so its working :) 5st 2lb so far. I think *this place* is whats keeping me going tbh! Welcome and good luck! x :)

9. K.T

K.T Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks lovelies for your replies, I kept talking myself out of joining online but have taken the plunge finally (I really NEED to do something permanent about shrinking myself!).

I did wonder about the cost too, it seems very pricey for what you get (although way more convenient- no more 'I work shifts' excuses eh?)

10. shrinki

shrinki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(20.75%)
    Diet:
    Primal
    It is expensive I agree. I wish I could go to a class! I thought about visiting one when I'm in the uk but then would be even more fed up about there not being one here. Maybe I should lose all the weight and then start one here?! Thing is, it's a small British/English speaking community so just don't think it would be popular. Anyway, getting back to online - make sure you use the recipes and food diary and at least make the most of it. Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.