Need a kick up the butt please!

Lizzylocket

Winning a losing battle!
Afternoon all

I'm in need of a kick up the butt so thought I'd start this thread so you can all keep me on the straight and narrow.

A little bit of background, did cd last year and lost over 5 stone but never got to goal. Put on about 2 stone so started back on cd in September. Had been doing ok but have had my birthday and my sisters 40th over the last 2 weekends so been off plan and gained 3lbs which I'm fine with and amazed it's not more!

I'm now back on ss and need to be 100% from now on. I know i can do it but those gremlins just won't shut up!!

Any support will be appreciated!!

Hi Lizzylocket,

Sounds like your motivated to do it this time,you have done amazingly well so far so CONGRATULATIONS!! How u gettin on? I would have put about a stone on if id av come off plan,lol, u will have that 3 pound off in no time. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Thanks Rae Rae, struggling big time this evening, those gremlins are doing their best to put me off course!!

You've done great to only put 3lb on! You just need some motivation! Keep glugging your water and keep on the straight and narrow :D

Its the worst feelin in the world when those gremlins appear. Sometimes when i get like that i feel like cryin but u just have to do what you can to get thru it and im always back to normal the day after.

shaking my pom poms for you x

Thanks for the support guys and the pom poms rumbly!

Gave in and had some chicken in the end yesterday as was craving something savoury, could have been a lot worse so happy that I went for chicken.

Had a busy day at work today so 2 choc mint shakes and 2 litres of water down so far, may just make a 100% day at last!

Plan on doing some housework and then spending the evening on here before an early night with Lord Sugar!

Hope everyones having a good day....

you CAN do this - I was struggling with the gremlins but back on straight and narrow so we'll keep you going !!! I couldn't do this without this forum :) x

Thank you! I need all the help I can get, determined to get to goal by Christmas, I am NOT doing this diet again next year!!

Back