Need a new challenge

Chelsea

Since gaining my 5 stones award I have really struggled to stay focused.... silly isn't it !!! You would think that with the award I would be really motivated. The last week I have been nibbling loads..:cry:. will be very lucky this week to even stay the same... most likely I will put on. I haved decided that I need to take 7 days and stay to plan 100 % - not wanting to set goal of how much weight I want to lose I just want to stop nibbling and stick to plan and get back sme focus.. anyone want to join me ?? Might be good to keep each other company and chat at the end of each day and see how we have done. I still have a few stones to lose and would like to do it this year ....... who is up for 7 days of being totally focused.... :)

I'm with you!! Progress has been slow for me over the past few weeks!! Not because I've lost enthusiasm or motivation, it's just that things keep cropping up that put me off track for a while! I'm well up for committing to 7 days of pure perfection!! Well done on your progress so far hun! That really is amazing, so whatever you do, don't give yourself a hard time for going through a little phase of picking! We all have times like this when we get the munchies for no apparent reason! Sometimes we just have to have a quiet word with ourselves, remind ourselves of the reasons we want to succeed at this, and soldier on!! I think it's just part of being human!!X

I am up for that too.

I was doing really well until I went off plan two weekends ago. I've been quite good since but have mostly been saved by exercise rather than diet.

If I can do the plan 100% plus the exercise then I reckon I could get a good 3/4 pound off next week which I will need as I am behind in my August challenge. Happy to start today.

I've already had some syns as I had a slice of white toast for brekkie. I will just have my milky way and then keep free the rest of the day. Well thats the plan. :)

What do you ladies have planned for today's menu?

Hey Chelsea, how did yesterday go?

I need to do this to i've lost my focus since gaining my 2.5 award think its cause its most i've ever had but still got more to lose

Back