Need advice on Slimming World!!!

KazzyBaby

Hey im a weightwatchers goer and have heard such things about slimming world lately im considerin joinin!! Can anyone explain to me how it works? Wat ur allowed each day? N nt allowed?
B a great help thanx in advance
:p

hey. i used to do ww never got on well with it and was always hungry. since starting sw i have never looked back. i am never hungry and you can eat things which are very limites on ww eg pasta. i have lost the most weight i ever have on any diet so far with sw. give it a try !! x

Hiya hun I'm following the extra easy plan for now and its really good. Basically you're allowed loads of free foods (pasta rice potatoes, meat fish, beans and pulses etc) and you have to have 1/3 superfree food which is fruit and veg. Also allowed upto 15 syns a day, which can be anything you like. Choc, biscuits, crisps, cheese lol even take aways!!

Also we get 1 healthy extra a choice which is milk or cheese for calcium, (the portions of cheese you're allowed are very generous!! 45g of low fat cheddar, 3 babybel lights!!) And a healthy extra b which is bread, cereal bars, cereals, cracker breads and some cooked fruits and packaged soups.

I am getting along fine with this plan, but there is a green or red if you would want to follow them. I've lost 9.5 pounds in 3 weeks so far, and have no objections to carrying on with it!!

Hiya hun I'm following the extra easy plan for now and its really good. Basically you're allowed loads of free foods (pasta rice potatoes, meat fish, beans and pulses etc) and you have to have 1/3 superfree food which is fruit and veg. Also allowed upto 15 syns a day, which can be anything you like. Choc, biscuits, crisps, cheese lol even take aways!!

Also we get 1 healthy extra a choice which is milk or cheese for calcium, (the portions of cheese you're allowed are very generous!! 45g of low fat cheddar, 3 babybel lights!!) And a healthy extra b which is bread, cereal bars, cereals, cracker breads and some cooked fruits and packaged soups.

I am getting along fine with this plan, but there is a green or red if you would want to follow them. I've lost 9.5 pounds in 3 weeks so far, and have no objections to carrying on with it!!

Excellently put Rochelle!

I used to do WW and basically was blooming STARVING - SW doesn't teach you to eat less - it teaches you to eat more of all the healthy foods, so you are never hungry. I can't recommend it enough - I have lost 4 stone on it and even though I have the odd blip ( christmas, easter etc ) I now struggle NOT to do it. Good luck - welcome to the good guys! x

Excellently put Rochelle!

I used to do WW and basically was blooming STARVING - SW doesn't teach you to eat less - it teaches you to eat more of all the healthy foods, so you are never hungry. I can't recommend it enough - I have lost 4 stone on it and even though I have the odd blip ( christmas, easter etc ) I now struggle NOT to do it. Good luck - welcome to the good guys! x

Thanks hun. I'm amazed how easy it is to follow, I always avoided sw in the past as thought the red/green would be hard to fit into my life. But the extra easy plan is brill and if I wanted to do a red day I'm sure people on here would help me out.

I couldn't do ww for long, I can't imagine counting points all the time. The 15 syns you're allowed are easy to keep track of. I think any girls or men that are starving on ww should deffo give sw a go :)

Thanx 4 all d comments it sounds really gud i think i mite join next wk n c how it goes hopefully id b able 2 follow it im so use 2 ww its embedded in my brain at dis stage haha xx

S W really is easy and youre just never hungry! I have lost nearly 2.5stone and have been at target for 9 months. I followed the red and green plans. Just bob on here anytime, there is always someone lurking who could help, happy s w slimming :)

Been off d wagon since monday dyin to start slimming world 2moro heard such gud things about it and hopefully ill hav dis extra 2 stone i put back on gone in no time =] xxx

Slimming word is really good I do extra easy and stick to my 5-15 syns a day. I lost 6 lb in my first week. It's takes a we while to get your head around it. Good luck.

Ww must be harder when you don't have a lot to lose, as you get less points don't you? I'm liking sw as I don't have to measure I just know what is free and what is not!!! Having a green day today as knew we were having quorn bolognaise for tea, more healthy extras mmmmm lol

Thanks hun. I'm amazed how easy it is to follow, I always avoided sw in the past as thought the red/green would be hard to fit into my life. But the extra easy plan is brill and if I wanted to do a red day I'm sure people on here would help me out.

I couldn't do ww for long, I can't imagine counting points all the time. The 15 syns you're allowed are easy to keep track of. I think any girls or men that are starving on ww should deffo give sw a go :)

years ago I did SW but had a hissy fit and joined WW to see if something new may give me a nudge and on the first day I used all my points by mid morning ha ha ha! I went back to SW the next week lol x

years ago I did SW but had a hissy fit and joined WW to see if something new may give me a nudge and on the first day I used all my points by mid morning ha ha ha! I went back to SW the next week lol x

Lol!!! Stuff that eh?! No need to be starving all the time I think that's why sw has so many success stories. We have no need to be hungry when there's so many syn free and low syn foods to be had. Like I've done green day today, and for my tea I've had nice size portion of pasta, good helping of quorn bolognaise and 45g cheese on top for healthy extra lol what other diet would that stodgy comfort food be allowed on? I'm lucky my body can deal with carbs x

I didnt end up joinin slimmin world dis wk as d funds werent gr8 but DEFO joinin next wk!! It jus seems bit confusin all dis hex a n b extra easy red n green day jus hope i get my head round it haha =] xxxx

I didnt end up joinin slimmin world dis wk as d funds werent gr8 but DEFO joinin next wk!! It jus seems bit confusin all dis hex a n b extra easy red n green day jus hope i get my head round it haha =] xxxx

I thought that before I joined, too confusing, hard to follow etc but it isn't lol I don't know what I was frightened of.

Kazzybaby, if I could get my head round it anyone can! I did S W many years ago when there was just the red and green plans, now most people do extra easy and if you love salad,veg and fruit its a slimmers dream! I'm not keen on veg and hate salad, although love fruit, so I have lost 2st 5lb on red and green. Its really easy once you get the hang of it. You will have your "bible" pack, just keep reading and re reading it. Simples mwah

Thanx 4 all ur help was lookin at sum food diarys n peoples food is great lookin forward 2 it n also ders a indoor market on sunday up d road from me n ders a man dat sells all syn value stuff n free stuff like d mug shots savory rice n noodles n loads more so b able 2 go 2 him n get stuff n at a cheaper price 2 =] cos all dese ww stuff r killin my pockets.... =]

Back