Need Advice Please

dietagain

???Hi All,

Ive been a member for many moons doing different diets etc and i had lost about 6 stone through Weight watchers and Cambridge but this was 7 years ago and now im bigger than ever.
Im 18.5 stone and should be 11 stone at the most.

Ive tryed xenical for only a week or so going back about 10months ago, just stopped taking them No really reason maybe i thought it was a magical pill and thought i didnt need to put any effort in.:mad:.
Since having a lot of changes in my life i feel now is the right time for me to give it another try. For me and my Kids. I have been trying with SW and calorie counting but......
I feel i need the help of xenical a helping hand Not a magical Pill as i previously thought. So i have booked a doctors appointment for next Wednesday so fingers crossed.
Any way should i crack on with the tablets i have left?? till the doctors or wait till the appointment?

Many Thanks for reading

???Hi All,

Ive been a member for many moons doing different diets etc and i had lost about 6 stone through Weight watchers and Cambridge but this was 7 years ago and now im bigger than ever.
Im 18.5 stone and should be 11 stone at the most.

Ive tryed xenical for only a week or so going back about 10months ago, just stopped taking them No really reason maybe i thought it was a magical pill and thought i didnt need to put any effort in.:mad:.
Since having a lot of changes in my life i feel now is the right time for me to give it another try. For me and my Kids. I have been trying with SW and calorie counting but......
I feel i need the help of xenical a helping hand Not a magical Pill as i previously thought. So i have booked a doctors appointment for next Wednesday so fingers crossed.
Any way should i crack on with the tablets i have left?? till the doctors or wait till the appointment?

Many Thanks for reading

As Long as they in are in date it would be fine. I had some left over from my previous time and i was also going to take them before seeing my GP (started them again 3 days ago) but i didn't.. it is your choice, you could eat as though you are on the tablets up until your appointment then you could start the the same day to get back into the swing of it.

Good Luck

Back