need advice urgently

Chiku

hello to all and thankyou for taking the time to read what you are about to:-

I'm 34yrs old, 5ft 8in tall, weight 17.02 stone.
I've had 5 miscarriages and two beautiful children aged 12 and 6. my two children i had to deliver by emergency c-section due to having severe complications as ive always have in al pregnancies.

Up until 5yrs ago my weight had always fluctuated between 9st and a hlf to 10st and in pregnancies never more than 12st to 13st.

2yrs ago i was dragged kicking and screaming to my doctors by my boyfriend because of my having severe bone and muscular pain for the previous 2yrs. the docs sent here there and every where and only 10months later (last yr end of spring) i was told i suffer from osteomalacia (rickets in kids), and was told i would get better but no ive now osteoarthritis in my wrists, back, both of my legs going down to my ankles and feet. the point is since my health starting deteriorating ive piled on 5stone and a bit due to not being able to move around pain free and the pills just dont do anything for me but numb it by a small percentage.
i had asked my gp if i could start at a gym 'NO' says Doctor.

now ive turned from a sociable outgoing inner young person to an almost prehistoric hermit. ''Help i want my life back''.

im going to see my Gp next monday morning to see if it will be okay for me to go on Lipotrim (strict) plan through my Pharmacist, i just hope i get given the thumbs up as im desperate to have my life back and be a proper mother to my kids and be able to take them out without me getting concerned of my appearance and my arthritic pain.

have any of you, those of you whom are or have been on the Lipotrim plan ever had any abdominal surgery?
If yes how did it affect you being on the plan

Last edited:
hmm well .....
right then, i spoke to my significant other and he had the cheek to tell me that he loves me as i am. but what's the point of telling me that when i don't feel the same about myself.
I'm sure i am not alone on this one

i totally know how you feel there as my husband says that to me all the time and he doesnt understand when i say i dont feel the same, he seems to forget that iv put on so so much weight since meeting him and that it hurts me to look at photos of how i used to be (not that i was thin) but much thinner than i am.
he always says things like you dont need to lose weight do you want a biscuit. aaahhhhhhh i could kill him lol but back to your post when you go to the chemist they give you a medical sheet and it asks about surgery in the past few months and there are a few things that rule people out but i couldnt tell you what they are. i hope that you get the all clear as it would be good for you.
good luck keep us posted x x x

That's why I'll be going to see my Gp (who are all brilliant at the practice) and fingers crossed i do get given the all clear in starting on the food replacement plan either through them or my pharmacist who also liase with my Gp, which is a good thing.
So wish me luck as ive got 6stone minimum/ 84lbs to lose and my current weight is approx 220lbs/ 15st and a hlf

so so hopeful, you have a great height. im the shortie in my family and my daughter ive been told will be approximately 6ft 3in. which is scrary as she is now 12 and already 5ft 7in tall (her Dad was 6'6 and is probably grinning like a cheshire cat down from heaven).
well hey you win some n' lose some - blast i need to get my bones stretched (fingers crossed yet again)

dont you worry about your bones youll be fine once you get the all clear. although i want to be half my weight (and a little more) at the end of this i am only really looking at the weight i was and know that i will never be that again. my fingers are well and truely crossed for you hun x x x

I'm certain you'll get there and hey if it helps i'm certain we have felt and shared the exact same thoughts which many have conquered and reached their ideal weight.
fingers crossed all newbies and those to be will also through shear strength, emotion, focus and will power

Last edited:
just noticed your location i am origionally from middlesex and spent a lot of my miss spent youth around there wat part are you from x x

what was once known as Kingsbury Villiage, which was a great place for any child and esp enthusiastic tom boys (like myself). But now its a horrible ugly place. just glad im a few miles away in Edg. How about yourself?

Last edited:
was born in camden but grew up in westdrayton and hayes both really run down and also in slough which i really loved x x

this part of the S.E. has been turned into a right dumping ground by Government dept.'s dumping all so called rubbish around here. Then they wonder why its so bad...

Last edited:
Camden ... Fond memories had lived there with the fire station up the rd by Kentish just opposite and a church next door

Last edited:
Back