Need advice

GagaOoLala

It's my birthday a week today! yay me.. I'm going to be 23.. getting on.. :bliss::bliss::bliss:

So I am normally the most organised person in the world but I still don't know what I want to do for my birthday! Last year a group of my friends and I got a limo to a club and dressed up as disney charctaers (because I'm a bit of a kid lol) I was snow white and It was such a great night. The next day we had a meal and lots of booze and then went home and watched the world cup final. perfecto.

But this year I don't have a clue what I want to do. I thought about going to sandford holiday park for a weekend and camping with some mates, but TBH i don't trust the weather and I cba lol.

I don't really want to go out, I went out friday night and everyone was asking why I wasn't drunk and being funny.. brilliant :D I know my mum is going to want us to have a family Bbq/meal/something along the lines? So what do you guys think I should do? Pretend the days not happening and hide or "have a day off" within reasons? I have no ideas and my bf is hitting his head against a wall because I haven't made a decision yet lol!

Xx

I understand your dilemma gaga! My opinion is that you really can't hide from these types of situation:cry:
Are you on SS or SS+? If SS+ you could pick out some reasonable food. Could you at all manage to get through some of these affairs without eating or drinking alcohol? I've read on here that coming back on SS is really hard if you've strayed, and you don't want that!
Since it's your b-day (and happy birthday btw) treat yourself some other way. We need to learn how to stop using food as a treat and reward for something! Think of how happy you'll be if you stick to your guns and show a great loss for that week instead of the other undesired possibility. I'll keep my fingers crossed. You can do it!

Back