Need advice!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nina, 22 August 2008.

1. nina

nina Well-Known Member

question: from a former CDer

how/where do i get a supply of these? how much is it? how does it compare to CD?

can i do it while breastfeeding (and adding extra proteins?)

2. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Well-Known Member

Lipotrim is available from Doctor/Pharmacy on the Medical form I had to fill in it asked if I was breast feeding, so probably not, check out the website or speak to Dr pharmacist
  3. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

it does seem to vary in price wherever you are its usually around £36 a week for a woman and you do need to see a pharmacist or doctor so they will be able to advise you about the breast feeding
  4. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

It's £36 from chemists (some GPs do it for about £24)
    As a nurse and a former Midwife, I very much doubt they will supply you with LT if you say you're breastfeeding. It takes a lot of calories from your body, and you need a good mixed diet to produce good quality milk.
    (this is just my opinion, please check with the Doctor or Pharmacist)
    Good luck Hunni. xx
  5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

6. nina

nina Well-Known Member

Thank you!

Thank you everyone for your advice and pointing me in the right direction!

just another question:

is it true that GPs can give this on prescription -- which would qualify for free prescriptions on the NHS?

thank you again!
  7. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

I think if you get it on prescription you still have to pay £20ish for it but it's still better than £30+