Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

need encouragement

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pooch, 22 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Pooch

Pooch Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.34%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Hi

I don't post much on here but I do lurk a bit!

Anyway, I lost 4 and a half stone 2 years ago doing LL but some weight has crept back on and I now need to lose 1 and a half stone. I so fed up with myself for letting it drift back on but I started cambridge diet today and have been good.

I just need some encouragement and inspiration really :break_diet:

Would love to know how much you've lost, in how long etc - might spur me on a bit!

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. doodles

doodles Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(38.36%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Pooch, I lost 5 stone with LL. I started in January but for cost / choice I decided to change to Cambridge. I have never looked back. I have gone on to loose a further 4 1/2 stone and the choice of flavours on Cambridge are brilliant. The bars are to die for!!!

Good luck to you I am sure you will be fine. I did miss the group support of LL but there is so much support for you on MiniMins you will be fine.

Doodles x

4. Pooch

Pooch Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.34%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    OMG doodles - that's a huge amount - well done.

it's just so frustrating having clothes in the wardrobe I can't where but used to fit in - even though I look OK now and just not happy

5. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge, SSing
    Hi Pooch! On the Cambridge Diet 1 1/2 stone will fly off! Just think how great you'll look for Christmas back in your clothes again!
    Good Luck :) The average weight loss is a stone per month, so wont take you long at all!
    x

6. maid marrion

maid marrion Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge sole source
    Hello Pooch, I have been on CD for just over 4 weeks and i have lost 1 stone 5lbs so keep focused

7. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    That weight will just disappear!

I have lost over 4 stones in 12 weeks, my next weigh-in is tomorrow.

Good luck!

8. Pooch

Pooch Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.34%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Thanks for replying. I'm now on day 2 but have had to have a couple throat sweets as I have a sore throat - not ideal but needed them at work.

I'm doing ok - not too hungry but feeling a bit low and with a very dull headache but it's bearable.

I know it will be worth it!

9. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Carry on there i have tried to start a couple of times and never made it onto day 3, i have now just finished day 6 so weigh in tomorrow. As you say it is so worth it, i am not hungry physically its just my eyes get vvvvvv hungry whe i spot food so i keep myself busy, evenings are by far the worst.

good luck with the rest ofyour journey

luv x

10. idaj

idaj Fair-haired pixie

Have been on VLCD for 6 weeks - have lost just over 2 stone. The weight will fly off. (The last two weeks were AAM!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.