need encouragement

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pooch, 22 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Pooch

Pooch Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.34%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Hi

I don't post much on here but I do lurk a bit!

Anyway, I lost 4 and a half stone 2 years ago doing LL but some weight has crept back on and I now need to lose 1 and a half stone. I so fed up with myself for letting it drift back on but I started cambridge diet today and have been good.

I just need some encouragement and inspiration really :break_diet:

Would love to know how much you've lost, in how long etc - might spur me on a bit!

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. doodles

doodles Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(38.36%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Pooch, I lost 5 stone with LL. I started in January but for cost / choice I decided to change to Cambridge. I have never looked back. I have gone on to loose a further 4 1/2 stone and the choice of flavours on Cambridge are brilliant. The bars are to die for!!!

Good luck to you I am sure you will be fine. I did miss the group support of LL but there is so much support for you on MiniMins you will be fine.

Doodles x

4. Pooch

Pooch Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.34%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    OMG doodles - that's a huge amount - well done.

it's just so frustrating having clothes in the wardrobe I can't where but used to fit in - even though I look OK now and just not happy

5. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge, SSing
    Hi Pooch! On the Cambridge Diet 1 1/2 stone will fly off! Just think how great you'll look for Christmas back in your clothes again!
    Good Luck :) The average weight loss is a stone per month, so wont take you long at all!
    x

6. maid marrion

maid marrion Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge sole source
    Hello Pooch, I have been on CD for just over 4 weeks and i have lost 1 stone 5lbs so keep focused

7. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    That weight will just disappear!

I have lost over 4 stones in 12 weeks, my next weigh-in is tomorrow.

Good luck!

8. Pooch

Pooch Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.34%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Thanks for replying. I'm now on day 2 but have had to have a couple throat sweets as I have a sore throat - not ideal but needed them at work.

I'm doing ok - not too hungry but feeling a bit low and with a very dull headache but it's bearable.

I know it will be worth it!

9. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Carry on there i have tried to start a couple of times and never made it onto day 3, i have now just finished day 6 so weigh in tomorrow. As you say it is so worth it, i am not hungry physically its just my eyes get vvvvvv hungry whe i spot food so i keep myself busy, evenings are by far the worst.

good luck with the rest ofyour journey

luv x

10. idaj

idaj Fair-haired pixie

Have been on VLCD for 6 weeks - have lost just over 2 stone. The weight will fly off. (The last two weeks were AAM!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.