Step 1 Sole Source + Need help and motivation!

Ladystardust

Hello all!! I'm new to cambridge diet, been doing it for nearly 4 weeks now. I started out really well. Wasn't tempted by food and I was soo determined to loose weight. Lost 7.5 lbs in the first 10 days! My problem is I work irregular shifts and i also travel a lot. My cambridge advisor has drop in clinics where i stay so its really convenient for me to do that. However I've only actually had 1 weigh in because I was away for Xmas and then my advisor hasn't been doing her drop in clinic. Over Xmas I had a moderate Xmas dinner with just turkey and veg. But my problem was that we had 4 days of Xmas and I had small meals every day. My problem now is that I can't seem to restart my willpower and stick to my shakes!! I have totally fallen off the wagon! I see my advisor for my weigh in, will be my 2nd weigh in but I haven't seen her for 3 weeks. And I think I'm just going to have lost about 1lb or fingers crossed 2!! I feel like such a failure. I know I'm just letting myself down!! Can anyone offer me some motivational words ?!

Hi Ladystardust, I have restarted a few times. I think you'll get there it's a difficult time to do a diet over the festive period. The support of the weekly WI is so important it motivates you in the hard times and gives you something to look forward too. My advice would be, make sure you have regular WI's. Good luck hun xx

At one point or another everyone will have something that gets in the way & throws them off plan (I have a two week holiday later this month). I think you need to sit & write down why you wanted to do the CD in the first place & what you wanted to get from it. Are the reasons still the same now? You're paying a lot of money if you get the products but don't stick to it. Re-evaluate your reasons for wanting to lose the weight & let that be your motivation. There's nothing wrong with a little gain/no loss every now & then. Don't regret what you've eaten, just draw a line under it all & start over. Only you can do it, mind over matter. Picture yourself after a few weeks of sticking to plan.... :)

Yes I think weigh Ins really help. I'm on day 2. Have felt rotten today with bad cold. Ended up eating cauliflower and pickled cabbage x

Back