Need help ASAP

Yasmine

One last chance
Now I know that if I make the right choice eating out, I shouldn't have any problems, however, I don't know what I could do to make that right choice. My boyfriend wants to take me out to eat with him after college at Nandos. It's a pretty healthy place to eat at but I don't know what precautions to take.

What should I eat and what should I avoid apart from the usual?

Hi Yas, not sure if this is too late for your Nandos trip but my advice would be don't do it if you don't absolutely have to - its just so hard on your will power if you have an "opt out" option in the back of your mind.
Having said that, if you really must eat out, be sure to stay low portion size, low calorie and low carb e.g. grilled fish and salad, skinless chicken breast and steamed veg - no batter, no potatoes, not too much oil.... not much fun really if you are dining out!

Thanks but it is a little too late lol. I did go nando's but I had grilled chicken, removed the skin and had a plain side salad, boring, bland but it didn't affect my weight loss :)

Great, well done. I had a sneaky meal out on Saturday and managed to get away with it too (did not confess in group!)

LOL I was worried about it so I informaed my LLC in advanced so she told me what choices I should make :)

Back