need help please!

mum01

Hi,
Firstly let me introduce myself, I havent posted on here before but have been reading alot of your threads with great interest. I am on sw , but not attending classes and so far have lost almost 3.5 stone, so not bad. but some how seemed to have lost my way. my weight loss slowed right down so decided this week to cut down my intake a little bit and increase the exercise-big mistake as gained a pound:confused: I am on EE, and although loosing has been very little. please help anyone-i have another 3 stone to go!

Congratulations that's a great weight loss. Are you writing everything down that you have? I know if I don't I've always had something I've not counted. Reread the books, have a change of HEa and b anything different.

Also you could start a food diary on here and everyone will add comments and support you.

How near target are you? How many syns a day do you have?

Good luck

Irene xx

Thankyou.Yes I right everything down. I always have the same HE A and B everyday-weetabix and milk for the day-is that bad? I cant eat anything else, as normally rushing around.i do add fresh fruit with it though. most days i use about 7 to 8 syns. i eat alot of fruit and drink alot of water. Last week i tried no syns-bad idea. I will try writing down my food diary and see what happens. my goal is 7 stone-ish!

Try having a different hexb; so you're rushing around what about toast, Alpen Light bar, weigh your cereal the night before so you just add milk & eat. Take a look at the other diaries for ideas on what to have for breakfast, you can also have breakfast without using your hexa/b.

hiya darl :D welcome. i'm doing sw at home on my own too, and i find it helps me when i get a few STS's to go back to basics, re-read my books, eat loads of superfree and just be a bit more mindful of my syns. congats on your huge weightloss BTW, 3 and as half stone is wicked :D xx claire

Thanks everyone. its good to hear other ideas! I will think of a different breakfast 2 try. I do like porridge so may give that a try. I eat alot of fruit and veg too and tend to have a big fruit salad in the evening-is this a bad idea?

2 Alpen light bars are an HEB and they are gorgeous

Definately worth changing what you have and give your body a shake

Irene xx

Back