Need help with posting photos

flabbybumbum

On a mission
Hiya. I can upload individual photos ok, but was just wanting to know how to put 2 side by side, someone please tell me how! (in simpleton terms lol!)

Hand on heart Abby, I have no clue :rolleyes::D
That was a lot of help wasn't it? :D

Blinking useless :p

And look at your signiture pics - i thought you of all people would know!:rolleyes:

Aahh but see I made my pic in Paint Shop Pro ( which I don't have on this pc :rolleyes:).
I made my siggy pic in that, not by posting them all together here hun xx

Now youv'e really lost me lol!

Thanks for responding to my plea though ali (chocolate teapot springs to mind:p) Cheeky, sorry!

Haha ! How come youre posting so quick, you got that hamster on overtime?!

aparently you have to go to photobucket.com and do it! i have no idean how to tho!

maybe u could have a look on the site an see what needs to be done!

luv katie

ps... does this me we have before and after pics?

have fun today at your reception
xxx

If you like you could email me the picture and i will edit them side by side and send you the one picture back. my email is [email protected]

Ahh you are so kind, ive got to get some off the camera which i will try and do tomorrow. You might regret it when you see the state of me..but dont worry they are not for THAT thread. Thankyou mr koala, hope your hangover is better now xx

You might regret it when you see the state of me..

:whoopass: that's enough of that mrs!!!!!

no self-loathing allowed from now on... and thems the rules :flirt2: :giggle:

No worries... and beki you do love that spanking smiley don't cha lol

aparently you have to go to photobucket.com and do it! i have no idean how to tho!

maybe u could have a look on the site an see what needs to be done!

luv katie

ps... does this me we have before and after pics?

have fun today at your reception
xxx
A before but not an after!! Maybe an inbetweenie/during

If you like you could email me the picture and i will edit them side by side and send you the one picture back. my email is [email protected]
Thanks Red, have just emailed them, no rush, just when you get a chance, thank u in advance xx

Ah, when you posted your email address i couldnt see the dash/underscore/whatever its called. So i thought it was a typo and sent to tmaci@. Will send again sorry x

Sent. Fingers crossed (and please dont pee yourself laughin at my spare tyres !)

abby!!!!!

Here you go hope this ok for you.

Emailed u it

Last edited:
Back