need help

jennyc

Silver Member
hi guys just wondering about cs....is anyone doing the 3 shakes a day? and if so what is the weight loss? and what is the average weekly loss the real way?oh and can u drink wine on it?thanks

if you want 3 shakes a day id suggest lipotrim, otherwise stick to the prescribed way. You can drink wine on it when you stick to the prescribed way but I know you cant on LT (was told that cos you're not eating you've no defense and so can seriously damage your liver, kidneys and even your heart. dunno the facts behind it but I didnt wanna chance it when I did LT). As to the weight loss I'm not sure cos I've only finished my first CS week and havent gotten round to weighing myself, but look at others sigs to get a decent idea, also I think there's a few threads on it. Lt has a higher loss rate but its not as easy to keep up, in fact its bloody hard lol .

Hope that helps

if you want 3 shakes a day id suggest lipotrim, otherwise stick to the prescribed way. You can drink wine on it when you stick to the prescribed way but I know you cant on LT (was told that cos you're not eating you've no defense and so can seriously damage your liver, kidneys and even your heart. dunno the facts behind it but I didnt wanna chance it when I did LT). As to the weight loss I'm not sure cos I've only finished my first CS week and havent gotten round to weighing myself, but look at others sigs to get a decent idea, also I think there's a few threads on it. Lt has a higher loss rate but its not as easy to keep up, in fact its bloody hard lol .

Hope that helps

thanks a mill,i did lt last year,i just cant get motivated to start it so i thought id try this and slowly push myself back to lt again...think i did well today,well i hope i did hahah

exactly Jenny! It can be done. Let's all do it once and for all!!

Back