Need hugs!!!

saraian24

Gold Member
Having such a emotional bloomin low day today - dont know if its down to the diet as well - but just am!! :cry:

Have been fine and havent eaten anything i shouldnt of.

AHHHH chin up my dear.
Today was the foirst day of my diet....
I am having to limit carbs as i am waiting for my delivery of the exante weight loss solution. A few people on the forums recomended i cut down beofre hand, so i've done well turned down a hot cross bun... But i could really eat now... and i've drank 2l of water!!! i'm not even hungry i can see i just do it to occupy me...
Something good must have happened today??? it was quite sunny here!!! that's something i guess xx

Aww sending you cyber ((((hugs))))

Is it totm?? That usually makes me emotional or very grumpy. :eek:

Well done for not being tempted. That is brill.

A long hot bath usually helps me. :)

Ive just come off totm so maybe why as i get a hormone drop - which explains my mood nicely!

Amazed ive not been tempted by the choc in the fridge. I guess the thought of having 3 days to get in again has put me off lots. I did pick up the bag of choc though and put it down and went and watched spongebob and had a cup of tea. I just kept thinking ive had half a stone off in 2 weeks - how crap will wi be if i screw now.

Actually the thought of a good wi friday is cheering me up! :rotflmao:

Hope you're feeling better now ((hugs))
youre doing so well and staying on track around Totm is hard as we all know. Weigh in will soon perk you up :)

((((hugs))))

Sending lots and lots - sometimes only a hug will do

xxx

Having such a emotional bloomin low day today - dont know if its down to the diet as well - but just am!! :cry:

Have been fine and havent eaten anything i shouldnt of.

It could just be the ides of March...

I'm feeling down today, too, and for no particular reason.

Anyone else laughing at stacey being chavvy in eastenders with her slicked back hair!

lol she did look like a couple of slap head girls from my school back in '88...
:eek: did I just say that?? :p I swear they used to ring each other in the morning to see what they were both wearing.. think along the lines of american teen flick and you've got 'em.. just as mean as mean girls too! lol

Back