Need Motivation

Phil21

Hi all,
I started sw 3 weeks ago and joined with two other poeple from my work,they have quit today as they are fed up with it,I am sticking to it but need some motivation,i have lost 15.5lb in 3 weeks,

How do you all stay focused????????

Thanks

Hi Phil,

Let us be your motivation. As Kirsti said tell us every week how you got on - you are doing really well up to now. Just imagen walking in to a room full of people feeling full of confidance that you look and feel your best.

well....if you have weight to loose, and the fact that you have lost over a stone in 3 weeks...thats GREAT! Maybe you could try chatting to some ppl in your group? There are some ppl in my group who go swimming together, and play tennis together etc. I don't as I have a gym buddy already, but it's good for your body magic.

And yeah....like the other ppl have said, come onto here a few times a week (or a day if you have no life like me! ha ha) and use us lot as support. You could also talk to your consultant?? If you give it a go..it will soon become a way of life (so Im told by friends who have done it!)

Good luck! :)

This forum keep's me focused - and losing weight every week (so far) is a big motivation for me too.

Just stick at it mate, when i feel like i need an extra kick up the backside, i try and be competitve in other words ill try to win slimmer of the week, try and beat my weight loss from the week before etc etc Obv by sticking to the plan not by starvation or out silly like that. For the past two weeks i havent been slimmer of the week however for 5 weeks in a row before then i was, and i wanna be it again, mainly coz i want the free fruit lol so maybe just try and get a bit competitive with yourself.
Hope we can all help you with our advice.
Grevo

Back