Need some advice please!

Destiny31

Hi all.

I would like to try Lipotrim weight management programme but feel quite apprehensive. I lost 4 stone on the Cambridge diet over 3 years ago but have gained that back plus an extra 3 stone. At the time I was able to follow the diet and loved seeing the weight drop off but didn't do the maintenance properly so didn't adopt healthy eating habits. I keep thinking that I should lose weight by exercising and eating a healthy diet and did indeed do that before christmas. I was proud of myself for losing 2 stone but soon got fed up and went back to eating badly. I really do want to lose weight but keep thinking "what's the point, you'll just gain it all back again". I know only I can decide what to do to lose weight but I'd really appreciate any advice about Lipotrim and whether it is the best way forward for me.

Thanks for reading. x

To be honest I don't think it matters what diet you do to lose the weight, it's your own mindset afterwards that depends on weather you maintain or not. Like my LT lady says, you will be able to eat junk after you lose the weight, just in moderation, so I have decided that after I lose the weight i'm going to have a junk day 1 day per week, weather this worksc out or not I don't know lol as i haven't reached it yet! But i do feel i'm lucky as I always homecook healthy meals for my family and I love veg/salad etc so shouldn't be too bad, I know I didn't care how much I ate b4 as I was already big, so whats a few extra calories, but when I get to my goal weight I will notice those few lbs id I put on, and i have put up with it long enough!! Good luck with it all xxx

LT is great for losing the weight. I feel quite evangelical about it to be honest. But, as you say, it will be a complete waste of time and money for you if you lose the weight and then go back to all your old bad habits. Only you can make the changes that will mean you keep the weight off for good. You are already sounding a bit defeatist - "What's the point; you'll only put it all back on" - and with that attitude you probably will! You have to think positive and while on the diet think about the changes you'll make to your eating habits/exercise regime to ensure you WON'T put it all back on. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thank you ladies for your comments. Your right Thornhill Cate I do sound deafeatist and I haven't even started yet. I'm going to give it a go and do my best to be positive and take one day at a time. I will definitely be thinking about my eating habits/exercise regime so I don't put the weight back on.

Starting Tomorrow

Hi All,

I have decided to take the plunge and feel quiet excited. I went for a consultation at my local pharmacy and will be starting Lipotrim tomorrow. I was happy to find that I weigh less than I thought. I'm going to take one day at a time and come on this site as much as possible. Its great and the support will help me through. Roll on day one. :D

thats great that you are starting tomorrow, good luck with it and we are all here to offer you support. I have my second weigh in this week and in my first week i lost 10 pounds...its all about the mindset!!

Hiya Destiny. I'm really pleased you decided to jump on board. I haven't a single day of regret since I started although some of those days have been challenging. Like you (and so many people on here), I've had that awful feeling of failure and fear of putting it back on. I've just spent the last week on holiday planning what I'm going to eat when I eventually reach my target weight. I know it sounds feeble but I feel so much better now that I've done that. I feel safer and know where I'm heading. Apart from the super fast weight loss, this diet definitely changes your taste buds so I'm even looking forward to salads now!
You're right, it's all about the mindset. It's great to hear you more positive and determined. You go for it girl! :D

Thank you Jessie 888. Well done on your great weight loss so far. Its good that your planning what you will eat at your target weight. I'm quite determined now and will try my best to stay positive.

Back