Need some flavour help please...

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
You need 3 shakes a day or you are not getting all the nutrients you need.
I am on day 10. My first week of upping my water intake(I am on 4-5 litres per day) and my skin looked like Amy Winehouse. You're just detoxing. I look gorgeous already lol :D
I can't tell you about the bars as I haven't had those yet. As I understand it they aren't supposed to be taken until week 3.
Check with your CDC. That's what they are there for. Be honest. If you have struggled with SS and are find SS+ is working at the moment then you can work your way down the plans :)
Good luck :)

I had horendous breakouts. Really looked awful. But I am glowing now!
Check with your CDC. I believe that if you want to have a lean protein meals with a little veg/salad(restricted list) then you'd be looking at the 810 plan and unlikely to stay in ketosis due to the increased carb. You should ahve been given a booklet explaining all the stages of Cambridge including preparation, weight loss, stabilisation and maintenance.
I would try again with just your 3 shakes. You're over the worst of it and doubtful that you will need that extra bit now. Just keep those water levels up and try and rest for the first week or so until your body adjusts :) My CDC told me to try not to raise my heart rate unecessarily(ie. rest and no exercising to start)
Best of luck :)

you must have your three shakes hon. amanda is right. ss+ is three shakes and the meals that are outlined in the booklet.

up your water and your skin will be clear in no time. i've never had spots, not even as a teenager and i've been getting a few corkers of late!!

abz xx

Yes a minimum of 3 CD packs per day unless on one of the higher plans. You can do SS+ and have a small protein (chicken/tuna/cottage cheese) meal with salad or veg, or 4packs and 200ml of milk - or 810plan is 3cambridge plus milk plus a meal. See yellow booklet - or look at plans on website -

cambridge six steps to losing weight()

Spots are common in the first 2weeks as this is a detox programme - after that plus all the water many people find their skin glows!

Bars are after the first 2weeks - and all are lovely - your CDC may let you try a little bit to see if you like them.

Hi MiniMe*Escaping - try Fibre 89 from your CDC for constipation - I just add a spoon of it to my morning and evening shake and it does the trick in a gentle way :-/

Back