Need some fun banter with the slimming world gang.... please

I have just got back on the slimming world plan after a very bad 3 weeks of sickness and not eating then eating all in sight...

Just want some slimming world banter as I have been to sick to return to group (have all clear to go back on Wednesday) but until then I feel like I have missed out from not being at group....

whats new..... food news.... any goss?????

Sorry to hear youve not been well. When you return to group the magazine is out and there are some nice recipes in there. I dont know if you like sweet things, but Asda have an offer on of pink and whites wafer biscuits at 50p a packet, and each one is only 2.5 syns, yummy. Alpen lights are £3.00 for 2 packs at the moment. :) x

thanks very much, sent my hubby to the meeting to get the mag but you know when you just have that feeling of being alone and fed up with it all and need some new ideas and new people helping you plod by.....

thanks about the pink and whites as I love them xx

I've just bought the curry book from group... Made the classic chicken curry n Bombay potatoes for tea. Very very nice!! New mags out too xx

thanks very much, sent my hubby to the meeting to get the mag but you know when you just have that feeling of being alone and fed up with it all and need some new ideas and new people helping you plod by.....

thanks about the pink and whites as I love them xx

And a new thing going round our group at the minute is if you put the pink n white in the micro for about 20 secs they puff up to twice the size and become gooey, and even more yummilicious. :) 2.5 syns of pure heaven.

right off to buy some 2m and will microwave lol love it all gooey. thanks..

Curry heaven.... did u follow instructions to a T, I always buggar my curry up... ,ay try the curry for sunday dinner ta xx

right off to buy some 2m and will microwave lol love it all gooey. thanks..

Curry heaven.... did u follow instructions to a T, I always buggar my curry up... ,ay try the curry for sunday dinner ta xx

yes ! Followed to a T. Have major OCD so I like weighing out all my herbs and spices etc.....!! Haha.

Back