need some help please

mommysue

Silver Member
:lost: and im struggling . want to shift at least another stone to get me down to about 10 st 10 . trouble is i just can not get back into ss. i do well all day and then balls it up, just now i have eaten 2 curly wurlys !!!!
so i am thinking that maybe i should do a higher plan, where at least i am eating ( at tea time ) . am seeing my cdc tomorrow but i dont know enough about the higher plans .... i just dont think i can ss.
any info would be welcome. on my scales which i know weigh 3lb lighter than my cdc ia m 11 st 6 , so that puts me at 11st 9 or 10 depending on time of day !!! the more i tell myself not to eat the more junk i stuff down my neck , i am like a uncontrollable demon.
please advise me

Aww Sue, thing is if you think you could keep to just eating what dinner you're allowed on a higher plan and stay away from bad things then why not try and persevere with ss? Get yourself a little bit of cooked chicken and when the temptation hits, chew on it! It works for me :) You know you can do this! Just think of getting a nice outfit for xmas to go with your smashing figure :D You can totally do this, I thought about doing 790 that night I was really struggling but by morning I realised it was just a mini crisis and gave myself a gd talking to. Not easy but you definetly can do it, you know you can!

Keep your chin up and stick in there hun :psiholog: we're all here for you when the going gets tough!

Love Ness x

I think if I were you, I'd switch to the 790 plan. The portion sizes are a lot bigger than they are on AAM week--lots of protein fills you up nicely.

So you have your 3 shakes/soups/bars as usual, but then have a meal on top. The great thing is, 790 is still a very low calorie plan, and many people stay in ketosis on it, so you don't get the hunger pangs (can't promise you won't get curly wurly pangs though).

And you can expect fairly decent losses--generally a pound less a week than you'd lose on SS.

Worth a try :D

I would switch to 790 too if it were me.

790 gives you some flexibility and some choice and some food to eat.

lol Sue, hopefully 790 will work for you :D Just missed you in chat! lol, there must be something funny about chat or something cos that keeps happening.

Chat later x

Back