Need some inspiration.....

Just seen that yummy brekkie! One day I'll have to be organised and treat myself. Usually I'm so hungry I'm ready to eat the cats!

Well done on getting back on track! That's always the hardest part and it sounds like you're doing great!

xx

Ok,

So.... I met my friend yesterday and didn't have a jacket pot.... I had chips :eek: but I used 10 syns for them... do you think that's enough???

For dinner last night I had the scrummiest veg & noodle stir fry.

Will update in a little while with what I'm having today as not thought about it.... not going out today so gotta sort out next weeks meals I think.

It's my twins 2nd birthday sunday so I'm making lots of sw stuff and gonna try not to have any cake :D we will see!!!! lol

Gail x

p.s. thanks Harrie ;)

Hi gail, lookig like your doing well hunni.xx

Hope you have a lovely day Sunday, personally I would have a small slice of cake as the SW paln is for life not just a few months so treat it like a test that you CAN just have a little ad enjoy it.xx

Today I ve had a pancake with raspberries and fat free nat yog , I find these so filling they always fill me up till lunch time.

Ive also had syn free sausages and fried eggs for lunch followed by fat free nat yog with a belgian choc options mixed in (2 syns) yummy.

Not sure what Im having for tea maybe pasta, mmmmmmm will have to think about that one.

The yoghurt & options sounds nice.... mmmm

Yeah your right about the cake, think I will treat myself then lol

Not sure what I'm having tonight yet, need to do my shopping.

Not got much in so had a batchelors savory rice for lunch and a pack of limbos

Gail x

Back