Need some motivation and support :-( please help

Hi well firstly do not beat yourself up, I too have completely gone off plan won't even attempt to weigh in for another week, but life is a journey you have your break and you can do this thing cos you have already proved it by your previous weight loss. My fellow dieter friends many have stuck to the diet well that wasn't for me a needed a little break but now couldn't eat another chocolate !! so new year and I always plan for an invent eg night out, birthday, so something to look forward to, all the best for the new year :)

Wow, it sounds like you did amazing from November to December. And really, well it's Christmas - I think it's the one time of the year where you can go, do you know what sod it i'm going to eat and drink and be merry!! The most important thing is, you've lost the weight before so you know that you can do it again :) xx

How's it going honey?

Hey guys! Sorry I havent been updating, been really busy and I sold my phone so :) hope everyone is well and had a great new year. Weighed myself this morning and im 14st 5lbs now and ive been off plan a little with naughty treats so tbh im chuffed! Xx

Ok so I started at 16st 4lbs at the end of November, by December the 24th I'd got down to 14st 9lb. And now I've messed it up, I've gone back up to 15st 2 lb and I can't seem to get back to routine I've ate so much since Xmas eve it's unbelievable. I don't want to go back I want to do this so badly someone please give me advice or something!! Would be much appreciated to have someone to talk too. Thanks xxx

I am in the same boat as you. During my initial 12 weeks I was in a routine, had a highish level of motivation and when I started seeing the results it kept me focused. My second 12 weeks went ok but the habit of having too many meals off began to creep back in and then December 20th hit! A holiday away and it didn't just go downhill but off the tracks completely! Two weeks of binging because the restart was happening soon! Come the start of January I am 5lb heavier (could have been much worse) and tryingt o find that resolve I started with but that lasted all a day and a half before I was back breaking the diet for a food filled weekend, getting in as much as I can (to the point of feeling ill) before I start again today.

Previously all diets I have tried I have failed within two weeks, this is the only time I have suceeded so I need to get whatever that was keeping me going back so I can shift my final 2 stone!!! HELP!!!! I don't even know what will get me back on track...motivated I am not, more...resounded to the fact I have to do something but this time it doesn't seem enough.

I know eactly how you are feeling, I don't want to go back to the diet again but neither do I want to stay at my current weight! Ahhhh....!!!!!

Ok so the last week has been a disaster! Basically ate everything and anything. Why am I doing this when Im not happy?:'(

:-( I didn't do much better...and I feel dissappointed that the scales don't seem to be going down. My next weigh in is on Friday and my consultant set me a target of getting to 12 stone when I saw her a few weeks ago. This morning's weigh in I was 12 stone 6, and that's a morning weight not an afternoon/evening weight so add about 3lb. So that takes my expected loss to maybe 2lb at best :-( :-( :-(

I can tell from your picture that you a beautiful woman. Maybe try thinking about weight loss as something that is important to get to a healthy weight. If you need to consume less food for a year or so to get to a healthy weight, do it! It is important because being overweight can lead to illness and back and foot pain, sometimes being in a healthy weight zone will make you happier. Go for it darling!

I've started a diary to - I don't know anyone reads it but at least I can chat rubbish and read back on it over the coming year to see what's changed! x

Well you're not too fair off, another 3 lbs and you'll be in them :) xxx

Back