Step 1 Sole Source need some thinspiration!

jacksmummy111

im on week 6 and have lost 1 stone 7 ibs but i have started eating and now i cant stop! really wanna lose 4 stone :cry:i need help im so hungry

Hi Jacksmummy, so youv'e eaten now draw a line under that and get straight back on the plan. I have done exactly the same as you, but didn't beat myself up and went straight back to the shakes the next day and moved on. Don't beat ourself up, but remind yourself how well you have one so far and how great you will feel when ou reach your target weight. You can do this!

Stay motivated and keep us updated.

Heidi

thanx guys i just hit a very low point but im slowly getting out of it! its amazing to finally realise how my emotions influence my eating and will power! im getting weighed this afternoon so im dreading it :cry:

I'm the most emotional eater!! It is the hardest thing! It's not until you can't eat that you realise how often you reach for food when something happens! I find tho that by having something sugary it affects my mood really badly so it's a double edge sword - be moody because I can't have something to eat or be in a foul mood as I have eaten! Keep strong!

How did the weigh in go?

I'm the same I eat crap all day even when I'm not hungry. With this diet u learn to get the balance right. I just want to be skinny lol x

Hi, how did the WI go? Hope you in a better place now.

Heidi

Back