Need somebody & general chit chat

good luck with weigh in Bren. iv just come back from a nice long walk on the beach with the kids (dogs). not as quite as normal cos its school holiday but still nice, got very wet on the way home as it decided to pee it down on me lol

hi bren! good luck with the weigh in.today i was doing really well and then went to a bbq at my friends.there was barely anything i could have but i managed on 15 syns for the day which is a little more than iv been doing lately but still wont blow anything:) also got a wii fit so been on it most of the day.feel knackered!!

15 syns is great Little H. and a Wii fit, i always wanted one of those but know i will use it once and then it will just go in a draw lol.

let us know how you get on with it.

hey Jes, all are welcome my dear. any advise on how to stick to it and not tread on the path of choclate and cake? lol

how are we all doing?

im currently at work eating my rice & Beans yummy

TOM restricted me.... I did loose but not as much as the best I reached in the middle of the week. A 700gm loss for me.

xx

it was totm week for me too and i gained half a pound! never had a gain before.but next week is a new week.so here we go guys and lets have great weight losses this week.
welcome jester:)

dont be too hash on yourself LB shall come off again next week for you im sure.

well done for your loss Bren

i stayed same.

Hey MB, i'm all good just really busy with work at the moment. How are you wedding plans going and SW??

Bren
X

Hi ya Taz! I'm still plodding along. You know ups and then downs. Hoping for a focused 3 weeks now until I return home to visit family and do some work for 2 weeks.

And you??

xx

I am slowly getting back on track hun, I have just started back swimming and I am hoping that I can sort the diet out next too!

Good on you! I am going to write a list tomorrow of what I am to steer clear of on my current plan at the moment. I have fallen into the nasty habit of nibbling and milk in my coffee's! Diet's work when you stick to them not when you alter them! A big lesson learnt this week by me!

xx

Yes that's true, they work great when you stick to them! Maybe that's where I'm going wrong...

It's where most of us go wrong wouldn't you say Taz!!! LOL.

However I am getting my act together, especially over the past 2 days.
xx

Back