Need somebody & general chit chat

Morning girls! Day 1 for me today. (how many of these can we possibly have?) It's winter here, but this morning seems fine outside just bloody cold!

Bren
X

morning
i feel fat and frumpy and fed up lol
it wedding anniversary had to get up with hubby at 5.30am heaven only knows what time he gonna be home tonight they sent him to sodding cornwall again!
we went out saturday night i had a green day sat and had huge pasta before we went out and drank vodka and diet coke ( i was really good) and have behaved since and have sneakily weighed myself this mornin and am exactly the same as i was last week at class, have been good all week,not due on, have walked heaps have exercised and feel fat, still kinda holding out for a lb loss so i get my stone and a half award!

Hey Di,

Were you feeling positive about your loss before you jumped on the scale and saw that number?

Your post was very positive until you mentioned that you were the same as last week. Also think about the fact you haven't gained. I had an awful fat feeling day 2 days ago and yesterday I felt slightly better and today I have the winter blues however, I do feel better about my body. I accredit this feeling to have eaten better in the past 2 days.

I suppose I'm trying to make the point of you have nothing to worry about as you haven't gained and dont sucumb to the feeling of "I feel terrible so I'll have something to eat.

Stay strong!

Bren
X

PS,

I think you'll make the loss!!
XX

hubby is a kitchen fitter works in wellington, somerset. he normally fits kitchens more local but his boss has subcontracted fitters fitting in newquay and they falling behind so he sent dan down there, normally he gets a bit more notice than this and normally his boss pays for him to stay over one night but not this time they told him he got to drive there. fit kitchen come home and do it all again tomorrow
you talkin 1.5 to 2 hours driving each way

no i wasn't feelin positive about this week in anyway i just feel so fat have took aquaban cos i feel bloated
oh well will see tomorrow
xxxxx

WI is tomorrow morning

bloody step daughter getting on my wick as well lol
she threw a mardy fit last night cos i said bacon never seemed to stay in this house longer than 5 mins, i bought it for my brekkie she wanted it she got arsey and started crying on phone toher sister who then rang me up and demanded that i sort it out with her sister cos she's upset
cheeky cow!
so i had a go at em both lol

well it did help on star week didn't feel so bloated
i think a lot of my problem this week is have had a lot of red meat, maybe ought to try a bit more chicken

i find that the cheaper ones you can get from Holland & barratt work better than the aquaban, they have blader wart in them. i also have the activia youghurts now too and they seem to be working. im a green bloater too lol.

Bren- good luck with the fresh, fresh start :)

would someone explain to me what u can have for red days, cause i was goin to try one but cudnt think of anythin i cud have for breakky?? what can u eat with your meat for dinner?? are u allowed carbs?

Red day
Breakfast
Bacon egg tomatos mushrooms toast HEb

Lunch
Tuna or prawn salad

Dinner
Chicken with stir fry veg in a chilli sauce

Iv just typed this massive reply and it wiped it ha ha so here I go again. Im a green girl but on red what I can remember is:
Fish- I hate the stuff but you can have it by the bucket full
Meat including chicken, duck , turkey, bacon, ham, gammon,lamb,
Quorn
Eggs
Quark – that low fat cheese stuff
Veg
Fruit

You cant have pasta, rice, baked beans, spuds (you can in the healthy extra thingys but you have to weight and measure them and it gets too complicated for me so I don’t include this in my red days)

So for brekkie
Boiled eggs (as many as you like) and soilders (using healthy extra B bread of 57g wholemeal bread or 2 slices of malted wholemeal bread as 2 examples)
Cereals (I have all bran cos its 42g and one of the most cereals you can have)
Fruit & youghurt
Bacon, eggs and sausages (sausages are syns but I have Jos sausages cos they are free)
Cereals with fruit on top to fill them out

hOpe this helps

Back