Need somebody & general chit chat

Thanks babe,

I should tell you that I had 6 freckles today, 5 olives and some avocado in my salad for lunch.... Not happy and I did it because I was so busy at work I forgot to drink lots of water and ate because I was thristy ( the choc freckles that is)

I've drunk 2.3 ltrs or water now for the day so hopefully not too much damage done!

Big challenge will be tomorrow when I have to write a job application and when I have pressure to do something this is when I think...."what can I eat before I start!" I must break this habit.

X

Tomorrow I promise, will post to keep on track. It's 11pm now so now more water before bed at this late time.
XX

Thanks, think I might lurk a little longer!!!!
XX

Started my food diary in that new 'food diary' bit at the top, so we shall see how it goes.

nearly eveyone here at work is on a diet, from Weight Watchers to Atkins so being at work is fine....its the nights and the weekends that are killers for me, if i worked 24/7 id be super slim lol

Ha ha, I don't have a lot of time to eat at work so it's not really a problem area for me either

I think we should disconnect the power to this switch!

if only it was that easy.

i dont know if you recall me telling you about my friend who was beaten up last Saturday night (early hours of sunday) and in a coma....well he died at 11.30pm last night so im on auto pilot today. my partner came and took me out for lunch and i ended up having steak pie and chips and just eating the whole lot, i didnt think i was hungry but must have been!

if only it was that easy.

i dont know if you recall me telling you about my friend who was beaten up last Saturday night (early hours of sunday) and in a coma....well he died at 11.30pm last night so im on auto pilot today. my partner came and took me out for lunch and i ended up having steak pie and chips and just eating the whole lot, i didnt think i was hungry but must have been!
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, I hope they get the person and lock them up and throw away the key!!!!!!!:sigh::sigh:

they have charged a 16 year old boy last Tuesday with Section 18 Assault....i assume now he will have to go back to court with Manslaughter charges?

they let the 17 year old girl and other 16 year old boy go free with no charge, they should have got something they were there and even if they didnt do anything they also didnt do anything to stop it either. He never woke up from his Coma so i guess we will never know the full story

Aw thats awful, so sorry to hear that. Was the attack in Bridlington? xxx

yea, been on the news etc. the family are having a few problems from the press, as the press want a story and the family dont want them to have one, as if they dont have enough to deal with

I did hear it on the news, think it was Viking Radio station. The press can be truly inconsiderate at a time like this xxx

Hi darling, I'm sending you a big hug and lots of love.

I hope you manage the week ahead and I'll be thinking of you.

Brenda
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back