Need to eat help!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
My mum has just done all the shopping and bought all my fav things, typical!!! but she says its for my brothers and i know she isnt trying to tempt me. im on day 5 and WANT TO EAT please someone help me! i really don't want to as i know ill regret it as soon as iv done it, but im finding it so hard, just wanna be slim :cry:

Hi hun!! Im in the same situation i live at home and my dad still buys yummy things for my sister but you have to be strong! I think of those things as the things that got me i this state in the 1st place!! If there all eating i go in another room or go for a walk with my pooch (which helps her as shes always stealing there food!) Just think of the thin you and all those clothes u can buy when ure nice and trim xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya hun

You say that you will regret it as soon as you've done it, hold onto that thought. It will not make you feel any better and will probably make you feel alot worse. Imagine in contrast how proud and happy you will feel when you have your first weigh in, think about the two different scenarios before you take any action.

Gxx

thank you so much! i just seem to need someone to tell me NO! lol i just keep telling myself that its not like im never going to eat again, im just going to eat when im slim! 12 weeks seems like a lifetime though :-( whats your goal? how much have you lost so far? xxxxxxx

jackietrew- I am feeling exactly the same!! We are both on day 5 aren't we? I am feeling so miserable at the moment!!

I keep telling myself also that I will eat again someday. But I also keep on having moments where I 'forget' and think I'll go and make some lunch or something....then remember I can't lol.

I know how you are feeling right now, lots of love
xxx

thank you so much! i just seem to need someone to tell me NO! lol i just keep telling myself that its not like im never going to eat again, im just going to eat when im slim! 12 weeks seems like a lifetime though :-( whats your goal? how much have you lost so far? xxxxxxx

Its cool thats what we're here for!! Ha ha ha it may not take you 12 weeks ive been on lipotrim (which is the same as CD but changed to Cdiet now) and ive lost a stone all depends on you! :D keep going its worth it

Girls PLEASE take this advice from someone who is struggling so much to get back on the wagon! I wish I had never eaten I honestly do because 1 day turns into 2 and so on even though you think it won't!

Please don't do it!

xx

everyone thank you so much! yeah leah we're on the same day, have you weighed yourself at all yet? apparently iv lost 12 pounds but im waiting till my official weigh in on wednesday, thats the only thing keeping me motivated, i just dont want to mess this up, im 20 and have been dieting for about 8 years and im so fed up! just want this weight off so i can finally feel confident in myself and enjoy going out with my friends xxxxx

everyone thank you so much! yeah leah we're on the same day, have you weighed yourself at all yet? apparently iv lost 12 pounds but im waiting till my official weigh in on wednesday, thats the only thing keeping me motivated, i just dont want to mess this up, im 20 and have been dieting for about 8 years and im so fed up! just want this weight off so i can finally feel confident in myself and enjoy going out with my friends xxxxx

Oh I feel the same, I'm 24 and have been like this since I was 16 (first job was in burger king, I blame that!!).
I've always thought that I never looked too bad because people would say they could never tell I was 'fat' and I carried it well, therefore I started to believe that and only look at myself in the mirror at certain angles etc, and carried on eating what I wanted. I'm also told that I'm 'big boned' so will never be slim. Now I think stuff everyone who has told me that, I'll show them!!!!
I weighed myself on day 3 and that was a 5lb loss, but then again I'm never sure about other people's scales!

You can do it, I know you can!!

xx

same as me babe! people have always said to me "you're not fat" because im pretty tall 5'9 i guess i could look worse! but thats not the point, i always give up on diets and actually can't beilive i havnt given in yet, just had a shake and thats made me feel better and not want any food, gunna try ice cream tonight and see what its like! how are you doing today?? you wanna lose about the same as me dont you? 5ish stone? xxxxx

Leah i was the same i carried my weight well and people were shocked when i 1st told them i was 14 stone i used to only have pics taken at certain angles and really stick my neck out to hide my double chin ha ha ha ha but saw one pic and my bingo wings were AWESOME!!! ha ha ha decided then that was that!

We can do it gals we'll soon be rocking our size 10 jeans ha ha ah xxxx

you can do it jo! you've done so well so far! god im moving house end of august and really hope iv lost about 4 stone, alot i know! but i wanna move house as "new house, new me" if that makes sense lol xxxx

yeah im off to v fest in august wanna be rocking my shorts and wellies ha ha ha ha ha getting new glasses saturday as my face has lost tons so throwing my old horrid plain ones and getting bright red ones ha ha ha

Makes complete sense hun!

Yeh I have about 5st to loose, to get me to 12st. Any more after that is a bonus, but of course we'll see how I feel at 12st! I don't even remember being that weight.
Also, it's probably in the recipr topics, but how are you gonna do your ice cream?

Festivalfairy- I do/did the same! God there are some terrible pics of me sticking my chin out, to the point where I have ruined the whole photo lol!!
My bingo wings are huge now. My arms have always been pretty big, and yes I will admit I probably am big boned and broad, but then that doesn't stop me from being slim.

We'll show em eh??!! We can do this girlies!

xx

ye can do it girls. I wish i was starting again and had listened to people on here when they said 1st time is golden. Once you eat disaster hits well it did for me :(

yeah im off to v fest in august wanna be rocking my shorts and wellies ha ha ha ha ha getting new glasses saturday as my face has lost tons so throwing my old horrid plain ones and getting bright red ones ha ha ha

I'm sure you will be able to as well!! Also it's great to hear when you're able to go and but yourself something new due to the weightloss, yay!!
I can't wait for a new wardrobe, but know it's gonna cost me loads lol.
My aim is to look 'curvy' and not fat in my wedding dress ;)

doing the ice cream by freezing one of my tetra bricks, apparently it tastes just like ice cream but ill let you all know once iv tried it lol, yeah well my cdc has given me a goal of 3 stone to get down to 12st but i ideally wanna get down to 10st so ill have to lose the other 2 stone on a higher calorie cd plan thing which im annoyed about, would rather just of lost it all on ss and then done maintenance, just think girlys how we're gunna look in pictures, i never have it taken! and i know that when im slim ill be posing like a page 3 girl! lol xxxxx

Yeah i dont wanna be stick thin yuck wanna have nice curves my legs are my problem thighs like tree trunks ha ha ha ha ha xxx

i hope i keep my curves too! would hate to be slim but have no boobs, bum or figure! lets wait and see lol if anyone gets a chance have a look at my before picture and see if you think that me losing 5 stone is too much, coz my family say im crazy but i need other opinions xxxxx

Just see how u feel chick ive aimed for 11 and anything after that is a bonus!! My boobs have started shrinking which im worried about as there not on the small size and dont want loads of hangin horrible skin!! YUCK dont think my boyf would be impressed either Lol xx

Back