need to get back on track

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hey everyone, i really need to get back on track. I'm sick of being overweight :-( , it's making me so depressed, no clothes look good on me and i feel so unhealthy and my confidence is totally gone. I started doing my highers at college in order to go to uni as a mature student but i just feel uncomfortable in class. I can do well for a couple of days then comes the weekend and i can't resist the wine and snacks along with it. I have made the descision to stop drinking at the weekend in the house. If i do have an evening out i will use flexible syns or stick to diet coke.

I am starting fresh today and going to make sure i have my super speed foods because i get too used to the processed food (like pasta and sauce) and big mountains of pasta with no veg along side it. Or enough rice on my plate to feed a family of 5.

I can't afford to go to class just now or do sw online due to being at college so i need to rely on you lovely people for support and syn values and stuff.

I need a big boot up the bum!!! I am aiming for my first 100% week in years lol, it will be difficult for me but going to really try. xxx

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :clap:​

Take each day (or even each meal) at a time and think positive!

We are all here to help and support each other, good luck!!!!! xx

Good luck you can do it.

Sharon x

Good luck hun, it sounds like you are really motivated to get back on track so I'm sure you will do great!! I need a boot up the backside as well following a disatrous weekend, lol.

You can do it!

Everytime you reach for a glass of wine, a bag of crisps or a choccy bar, just think 'will I feel as good when I eat/drink this, as when I can fit into a pair of nice skinny jeans/pretty dress'.

9 times out of 10, you'll think 'Of course I won't'. And you'll put it down :)

Good luck

Kirsty x
Really good advice!

thanks guys, done well so far today, just need to keep it up now. Gonna make a point of getting my 5 a day too xx

Hi hun, try printing this off and sticking a copy on ur fridge, in your school file and drinks cupboard. It worked for me to get my motivation up and reminded me how down i got.
Worth a try..
Good Luck x x

Back