• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

need to get back on track

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hey everyone, i really need to get back on track. I'm sick of being overweight :-( , it's making me so depressed, no clothes look good on me and i feel so unhealthy and my confidence is totally gone. I started doing my highers at college in order to go to uni as a mature student but i just feel uncomfortable in class. I can do well for a couple of days then comes the weekend and i can't resist the wine and snacks along with it. I have made the descision to stop drinking at the weekend in the house. If i do have an evening out i will use flexible syns or stick to diet coke.

I am starting fresh today and going to make sure i have my super speed foods because i get too used to the processed food (like pasta and sauce) and big mountains of pasta with no veg along side it. Or enough rice on my plate to feed a family of 5.

I can't afford to go to class just now or do sw online due to being at college so i need to rely on you lovely people for support and syn values and stuff.

I need a big boot up the bum!!! I am aiming for my first 100% week in years lol, it will be difficult for me but going to really try. xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :clap:​

Take each day (or even each meal) at a time and think positive!

We are all here to help and support each other, good luck!!!!! xx

Good luck you can do it.

Sharon x

You can do it!

Everytime you reach for a glass of wine, a bag of crisps or a choccy bar, just think 'will I feel as good when I eat/drink this, as when I can fit into a pair of nice skinny jeans/pretty dress'.

9 times out of 10, you'll think 'Of course I won't'. And you'll put it down :)

Good luck

Kirsty x

emily87

Onwards and downwards!
Good luck hun, it sounds like you are really motivated to get back on track so I'm sure you will do great!! I need a boot up the backside as well following a disatrous weekend, lol.

You can do it!

Everytime you reach for a glass of wine, a bag of crisps or a choccy bar, just think 'will I feel as good when I eat/drink this, as when I can fit into a pair of nice skinny jeans/pretty dress'.

9 times out of 10, you'll think 'Of course I won't'. And you'll put it down :)

Good luck

Kirsty x
Really good advice!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
thanks guys, done well so far today, just need to keep it up now. Gonna make a point of getting my 5 a day too xx

Hi hun, try printing this off and sticking a copy on ur fridge, in your school file and drinks cupboard. It worked for me to get my motivation up and reminded me how down i got.
Worth a try..
Good Luck x x